Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: born-leader

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I so not want Fahd-Nazia to be apart. I do think they haven't copied the whole novel, Fahd is not spineless anymore. He changed since the day he brought Nazia back without his mom's approval. The only thing is that he didn't want to hurt his mom, probably because she was a single parent and she was both, a father and a mother for him.

PS: I have opened a new topic for FF. Enjoy the second part... 😊
</font>

I agree maybe her mom had to suffer so much so that's why she is tightening Fahad so he won't leave her. There is a novel??? Nazia and Fahad is a nice couple but both are too innocent IMO. Well Nazia needs to toughen up a bit. By the way are you a born leader? What's that?
born-leader thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: x-Sundas-x

I agree maybe her mom had to suffer so much so that's why she is tightening Fahad so he won't leave her. There is a novel??? Nazia and Fahad is a nice couple but both are too innocent IMO. Well Nazia needs to toughen up a bit. By the way are you a born leader? What's that?

Born-leader is different user-name so that IF would allow me promptly.I was trying many names but they were already used. 😊
@ Bold: I second that. =)
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok born leader m gonna chk it out now
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
superb episode yet again..nazia suddenly changed...n d precap ufff wat wud fahad hv done...has he killed himself...nail biting precap tha...
Edited by alisha_yashAran - 13 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The serial's coming to an end.. Fahad will kill himself..ohhh man the precap itself made me cry.. i likee Fahad sooo much.. naaahhiii 😭😭
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

superb episode yet again..nazia suddenly changed...n d precap ufff wat wud fahad hv done...has he killed himself...nail biting precap tha...

We all would do party if he had killed his mother instead of him.
Fahad-Nazia jodi rock. And I loved the New Nazia. Basically she isn't doing this for herself but her child. And the precap OMGG Nazia ne fahad ko itna sunaya and he was crying😭😭😭😭😭 This guy is a sweetheart <3 How modestly he reacted to the letter issue, agar koi aur husband hota tu usse ana ka masla bana deta. I have hardly seen ego in him. He is SOO modest <3 and then he was begging his mom in episode and nazia in precap.😭😭Poor guy..and then again he was requesting his mom in precap, so I guess he killed himself.😳 And that mom, she is SOO persuasive.😑😑

Happy Half Century (50) guys.πŸ€—
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
glad to see nazia standing up for herself...this serial is so unpredictable.. u cant predict anything... from the precap it seems fahad killed himself.. i hope it doesnt happen...
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Usman.

glad to see nazia standing up for herself...this serial is so unpredictable.. u cant predict anything... from the precap it seems fahad killed himself.. i hope it doesnt happen...

Mostly all Pak shows are unpredictable who possess such strong and appealing concept like MZZBN, Mera Naseeb, Mohabbat rooth jaye tu, etc etc.
I loved how Nazia stood, but its not for her, but for her child.
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
yes guys hugs for d centuryπŸ€—

n yes he reacted modeslty but d best part was dat nazia didnt hide d letter from her husband coz it cud hv created tensions between d two later or d saas wud hv created trouble..

but now i feel dat her saas wud accept d baby girll considering dat she wwud b d only nishaani of her son
wida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
aoo fadh will kill him no accident or what ever
ahh thatss extremely sadd