Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't know why but I find Shazia more pretty lol she is more attractive. And she has guts lol
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: x-Sundas-x

That's a good thing right?? πŸ˜• Cant stand that chamcha anyways 😑

I love Fahad-Nazia alot. So not good thing for me.πŸ˜†
Yes, he is chamcha but at the same time, he loves his wife that's why he paid for the surgery, and didn't reveal the secret of having a daughter and not a son.
He turned out good later on.
I find innocence in Nazia, Simplicity! Thats what I love. <3
Who says Shazia is average looking.πŸ˜•She is also really beautiful. Beautiful doesn't mean to be fair, it is just a glow on your face which makes you beautiful.

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok sundus join d team galπŸ€—..v all r mera naseeb crazy fans here..

n yes if u check d previous pages i hv mentioned dere many times dat shazia aint ugly in my opinion dey shud hv taken somebody whop cud actually b called ugly..i find er attractive

PS: fahad aint dat same chamcha anymore, now hes supporting nazia like any gud husband wud do
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
hey mahi check dis out..v hv had a discussion on dis too...

but d story aint exctly goin d novel way..

also if u hv noticed in d end credits dey hv mentioned a part of d story is inspired ...so mayb dey hv taken d sisters naseeb part n all n aint gonna exactly copy d whole novel...

Originally posted by: desigal90

No they dont.

Actually its a two part novel. It starts off at Sister of My Heart and ends in Vine of Desire.
Sister of my heart ends with Shazia marryign Moiz nad Nazia marrying Fahad.
Vine of Desire picks up there and shows their problems. Shazia and Moiz move to the U.S.
Nazia moves in wtih Fahad adn his family (in India). While Fahad is a decent man, his mother is a tyrant. When Nazia gets pregnant, she is hell bent that it should be a boy. When Nazia gets an ultra sound and finds out its gonna be a girl, Fahad's mother demands that she get an abortion. Nazia rebels and Fahad is too spineless a man to stand up for her. SHe moves back with her three mothers in their home.
Shazia and Moiz also have a tragedy. THey are very happy together and Shazia is pregnant. But her baby dies before birth. And for some reason they find out she can never have children again. This breaks them apart.

So both the sisters are going through traumatic times. They keep in touch through letters. Nazia has her baby girl and is struggling to take care of her herself. When Shazia finds out about Nazia's condition, she does the unthinkable.
Not knowing htat her husband was attracted to her, she brings Nazia to America to live iwth her so that she can start her life over, find a job, coz divorced woman has better hopes in America than in India.
That's when things go from bad to worse.
Moiz and Nazia's attraction is as strong as ever, only now, they ahve to live in the same house!
Dhan tanaaa!

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

hey mahi check dis out..v hv had a discussion on dis too...

but d story aint exctly goin d novel way..

also if u hv noticed in d end credits dey hv mentioned a part of d story is inspired ...so mayb dey hv taken d sisters naseeb part n all n aint gonna exactly copy d whole novel...

Tu ye sab hoga?😲
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
hoga ya nahi dunno but d novel had all dis...but i dun think aisa kuch hoga coz here moiz has already told shazia abt him harassing nazia n all toh i dun think ye hoga
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
OMG no way this won't happen 😲 I really hope not
Moiz laakh bura ho tharki ho but still he is Shazia husband and I don't want Moiz falling for Nazia, don't want both bestfriends to split up. It will be like Sushmita Sen movie where she can't have baby and she ask her bestfriend to be a surrogate mother but end up hating her. Feeling jealous.
Nazia is too innocent, she should fight for her rights. And Fahad mom is so jahil man. She should be happy that she is going to have a granddaughter.
x-Sundas-x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princezz22

<font size="2">I love Fahad-Nazia alot. So not good thing for me.πŸ˜†
Yes, he is chamcha but at the same time, he loves his wife that's why he paid for the surgery, and didn't reveal the secret of having a daughter and not a son.
He turned out good later on.
I find innocence in Nazia, Simplicity! Thats what I love. <3
Who says Shazia is average looking.πŸ˜•She is also really beautiful. Beautiful doesn't mean to be fair, it is just a glow on your face which makes you beautiful.

</font>

Oh is that's so. I am still behind and the Fahad I know told everything about Nazia and Shahbaz. So me not likey. But true he does love get cox when Nazia mom finds about this she said I won't spare you lol and you could see Fahad feeling guilty.
I love Nazia simplicity too. Love when she says Allah ki Kassam mein be kuch nahi kiya πŸ˜† but I want her to be more stronger. She will later on right?
I agree it just that the whole drama is like Nazia is beautiful and Shazia isn't but its only colours that's different.
x-Sundas-x thumbnail

Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

<font color="#660066">ok sundus join d team galπŸ€—..v all r mera naseeb crazy fans here..</font>

<font color="#660066">n yes if u check d previous pages i hv mentioned dere many times dat shazia aint ugly in my opinion dey shud hv taken somebody whop cud actually b called ugly..i find er attractive</font>

<font color="#660066">PS: fahad aint dat same chamcha anymore, now hes supporting nazia like any gud husband wud do</font>

Hey Alisha thanks hun πŸ€— oh the Fahad I know told everything to his mom about Nazia and Shahbaz. So that's why I said it. The story is interesting lol eik ki saas nahi achi you doosri ka susar πŸ˜†
I know right it's only her colour but it suit her features though. They should have got someone who looks ugly lol. They both are beautifully girls though. But I don't agree when people say Shazia isn't good looking.
born-leader thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I so not want Fahd-Nazia to be apart. I do think they haven't copied the whole novel, Fahd is not spineless anymore. He changed since the day he brought Nazia back without his mom's approval. The only thing is that he didn't want to hurt his mom, probably because she was a single parent and she was both, a father and a mother for him.

PS: I have opened a new topic for FF. Enjoy the second part... 😊