Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

born-leader thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Princezz22

Yay I am also Fahad-Nazia fan. :) Have posted there creations in gallery also.πŸ˜ƒ
I believe Moiz has changed and he has no connection with the letter Fahad had in his hand. Maybe SHehbaaz wrote another letter to Nazia or something. I so don't want Fahad to be angry from Nazia, it seriously kills me. I want them happy. I hope Fahad doesn't die.

I was about to post a comment whether someone can make their siggie... You actually made my day... Could you please send me the link of it...??? I liked the scene between Nazia-Shazia and Fahd-Nazia in the latest episode. Although Fahd has not to do much yet his scenes are always liked by me... I too don't want Fahd to be angry with Nazia over anything...
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: born-leader

I was about to post a comment whether someone can make their siggie... You actually made my day... Could you please send me the link of it...??? I liked the scene between Nazia-Shazia and Fahd-Nazia in the latest episode. Although Fahd has not to do much yet his scenes are always liked by me... I too don't want Fahd to be angry with Nazia over anything...

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1433890&PID=44558824&#44558824
Here you go.πŸ˜ƒ

born-leader thumbnail

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1433890&PID=44558824&#44558824
Here you go.πŸ˜ƒ

Thankyou... They are indeed so beautiful... 😊 Hating the fact that this cute couple won't end up together... 😭😭
born-leader thumbnail
This drama is one of my favourite and I can't wait till Friday. So, I thought of writing a FF... Hope you all will like it.

It was an ordinary day for the whole world but not for a girl sitting besides her husband in the hospital. Her eyes were shimmering with unshed tears. She was holding her husband's hand and was continuously praying for his survival. The night before was an unfortunate night for the girl. She was impatiently waiting for her husband-Fahd- when the bad news of Fahd's accident fondled her ears. 'NO, he cannot leave me.' She screams. There was another lady in the room clad in black burqah. She came near the girl.
"Nazia beti, don't cry. Your husband won't leave you." As the warmth of Phuppi Ammi surrounded Nazia she let the stream of tears to flow. She started crying hysterically when Phuppi Ammi took her out of the room. There, Shazia (Nazia's sister) arrived carrying a basket of fruits. When she saw her beloved sister crying, a thought struck in her mind, 'Is Fahd no more?' She moved forward and hold Nazia in her arms. "How is Fahd?" "Still unconscious." Although, Phuppi Ammi's words were not satisfying yet Shazia took a breath of relief.

"Shazia, took Nazia to home, she needs rest." Nazia looked at the door of the Fahd's room. She remembered Fahd's words, "Nazia, don't take tension, it isn;t good for my daughter." Nazia embraced Shazia and cried. Shazia consoled her sister with false hopes. Deep inside her heart she too knew that all is not well. Just then her phone rings, it was Moiz's call. Shazia disconnected the call and asked Phuppi Ammi. "Should I sent Choti Ammi at the hospital?" Phuppi Ammi refused. "Nazia's mother-in-law can not be left alone at the house and Nazia can not take care of her, right now. Let Salima be there and take Nazia at our home. At her own home, Fahd's memories will not let her to take rest." Nazia looked at Phuppi Ammi and Shazia. She wanted to scream that she has Fahd in her heart. If he isn't well, she can not take a breath but she remained quite. To announce husband's love openly wasn't allowed in their family. It was considered as a shameful act.

Nazia was lying on her front on the bed. She was holding her wedding picture. She stared at it and asked Shazia, "Will I be able to talk to Fahd once again?"
Sh: Ofcourse, why are you being so pessimist.
N: I don't know Shazia but I am so worried. I want Fahd back.
Sh: He'll come back have faith in Allah. He'll listen to your prayers.
The whole night, Nazia prayed for her husband's well being. She wanted to spend each second with her husband but due to her weakness she was said to take rest. And finally the sun defeated the knights of darkness and rose. The birds chirping welcomed the new day. Sajida came in the room, "Nazia, Fahd is taken to operation theater. The doctors have said that after the operation he will be fine. Keep praying Nazia." Saying this, Sajida hugged Nazia tightly. She wasn't able to face Nazia a night before. She cannot see tears of agony and pain in Nazia's eyes.

How was it? Do post your appreciations and criticisms... Will write more if get a positive response. 😊
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey born leadrer...

dat was awesome but u left at such an exciting point...i knw fahd will b alryt...

gud jog..keep it up

n go ahead write moreπŸ‘πŸΌ
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Res! Born leader to comment on ur ff. Start it with a new thread so everyone can see it.

And thanks for using my sig. :)
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey mahi..i loved ur creations gal..keep it up
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Aww thanks Alisha. :)

Do you know? Mera naseeb is based on indian novel 'Sister of my heart'.😳
According to that novel, fahad-nazia apart.
😳
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was told by my cousin to watch this drama ages ago but as Hum TV don't air on UK I didn't watch it. But after listening to boondh boondh qatra qatra title song u decided to watch this show lol. It's really good show. At beginning I was like this don't happen in Pak anymore (male dominate) but I realised it still happens lol. Anyways I am currently on 11th epi.
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aww thanks Alisha. :)

Do you know? Mera naseeb is based on indian novel 'Sister of my heart'.😳
According to that novel, fahad-nazia apart.
😳

That's a good thing right?? πŸ˜• Cant stand that chamcha anyways 😑