Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Princezz22

^^She is a senior citizen somewhat to look upon for.
Pakistan industry is blessed with talent :)
Yes saima's role is quite contradictory than Fahad's mother. She is a chilled funny woman there how she is in her real life. :)

yup know...our industry is blessed to hv actors like her...๐Ÿ˜Š

chalo princess (ur real name plz if u dun mind) i gtg...nice talking to u..catch u later๐Ÿ˜Š
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^My name's Mahi. And I shall not mind. :)
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

^^My name's Mahi. And I shall not mind. :)

aww..nice name mahi..c ya later๐Ÿ˜ƒ
born-leader thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am loving this drama. I actually like Fahd, he loves Nazia a lot but the precap left me in curiosity, what was in that letter which Fahd showed to Nazia? I still think that Moiz hasn't changed, I don't believe him. Maybe, before the girl's birth, Fahd would die (Awww, I feel so sad while writing it) and then Nazia's MIL will accept her grand daughter as her son's 'aakhri nishaani'... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

The dialogues of this drama are so good... Loving this drama SO much.. Love Nazia-Fahd jodi a LOT... ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

thnx a ton for dat update๐Ÿค—love u

but hey nazia's saaas want divorce just because she is not producing as son???๐Ÿ˜ฒcant she wait for her to get pregnant again n give her a grandson๐Ÿ˜† such a pathetic character she is...but very ralistic at d same tym.coz sadly dere definitely are people like dis in our society...๐Ÿคข

you're so right alisha..im just irked by her character..damn so impatient she is!!...i just cant digest she's getting them divorced because she's no gonna get to play with his grandson..๐Ÿคข...but in the contrary u see shazia's MIL is so sweet and wants a daughter.daughter's are 'khuda ki rehmat' and this female (nazia's MIL) is unaware of that!!!!ufff!!๐Ÿคข
mazkachazka thumbnail

Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

btw i was wondering wat made her saas ask nazia to swear for d kid's gender..mayb she overheard fahad n nazia talkin abt it or something..๐Ÿ˜•

no i dont think she oveheard fahad-nazia's convo,coz remember nazia says yeh maine chupaya nahi hai,yeh apke bete ko bhi pata tha..puch lejiye usse!!...so i think that piece of paper they showed did the tragedy!!
mazkachazka thumbnail

@mazkachazka : I like Nazia-Moiz couple alot. :)
You know? Moiz is grey, but he is physiologically ill so I wont really blame him.
Environment plays a major role in the attitude of a person and really effects the ego, behavior and discipline of that person. Living under such insensitive issues like father beating his wife, the poor child becomes mentally ill, and that's what Moiz is. I can never blame the depressed people. And yes he is repenting. He does possess SOME humanity that he is opting for a new journey with Shazia for his baby's sake. :)

yess dear..i know he's the victim of the environment he lives in...and had been surviving since he was born...but just like you i too liked it when he was ready to forgo id insane nature because of the love of his unborn child and because of the love his wife has for him..that's where it all depends..his wife was so patient through out..that has been her tactic u can say..also i loved that scene where shazia says she's not gonna keep their child with their dad i.e. moiz so that he doesn't grow into one,may be this struck him,where he realized he might not get that chance to cherish his baby's innocence and childhood..

btw u can call me kauser..๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by mazkachazka - 13 years ago
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mazkachazka

yess dear..i know he's the victim of the environment he lives in...and had been surviving since he was born...but just like you i too liked it when he was ready to forgo id insane nature because of the love of his unborn child and because of the love his wife has for him..that's where it all depends..his wife was so patient through out..that has been her tactic u can say..also i loved that scene where shazia says she's not gonna keep their child with their dad i.e. moiz so that he doesn't grow into one,may be this struck him,where he realized he might not get that chance to cherish his baby's innocence and childhood..

btw u can call me kauser..๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey kauser. Is it girls name or boys? Sorry haven't heard it before, that's why. I am mahi. :)
Shazia is one brave woman and a character to look upon.
She knows when to argue and when to not. She only debates when there is use of debating or she doesn't. She is one brave, courageous and patient lady. Before marriage she wasn't shown as patient with all those answering back she used to do with her family. She cannot bear injustice but somewhere, she does tolerate it, she is aware of it, but don't want to accept.
I disliked Moiz at that time when he black-mailed Nazia. That's it!
And poor Shazia, she was begging Allah on the janamez for her and her future child's happiness.
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: born-leader

I am loving this drama. I actually like Fahd, he loves Nazia a lot but the precap left me in curiosity, what was in that letter which Fahd showed to Nazia? I still think that Moiz hasn't changed, I don't believe him. Maybe, before the girl's birth, Fahd would die (Awww, I feel so sad while writing it) and then Nazia's MIL will accept her grand daughter as her son's 'aakhri nishaani'... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

The dialogues of this drama are so good... Loving this drama SO much.. Love Nazia-Fahd jodi a LOT... ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yay I am also Fahad-Nazia fan. :) Have posted there creations in gallery also.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I believe Moiz has changed and he has no connection with the letter Fahad had in his hand. Maybe SHehbaaz wrote another letter to Nazia or something. I so don't want Fahad to be angry from Nazia, it seriously kills me. I want them happy. I hope Fahad doesn't die.

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mazkachazka

no i dont think she oveheard fahad-nazia's convo,coz remember nazia says yeh maine chupaya nahi hai,yeh apke bete ko bhi pata tha..puch lejiye usse!!...so i think that piece of paper they showed did the tragedy!!

ohh ok i had nt watched d episode so didnt know abt d paper thingy..anyways lukin fwd to firday

PS..does anybody know how many episodes are left??coz usually Paki serials hv ony 12-14 episodes