Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
goshhh!!! she's pregnant????didnt want it this way!!ughhh!!!cant comment anything today..
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey guys i dunno y but i hv dis feeling dat fahad's gonna die, coz hes d only one whos supporting nazia wid d baby girl n most importantly he knows d truth abt her having a baby girl n not a boy..also he has lied to his mom n wen nazia delivers a baby girl her saas wud accuse her of lying n make her life worse dan a hell...my POV only..but lets c
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shazia going back to her home... dint want this to happen..chalo lets see what happns next...

@ alisha_yashAran me too feel its gonna happn this way.. some one previously also predicted that fahad's gonna die..as in the OST they show Bushra Ansari crying...
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

hey guys i dunno y but i hv dis feeling dat fahad's gonna die, coz hes d only one whos supporting nazia wid d baby girl n most importantly he knows d truth abt her having a baby girl n not a boy..also he has lied to his mom n wen nazia delivers a baby girl her saas wud accuse her of lying n make her life worse dan a hell...my POV only..but lets c

Why do I have the same feeling of Fahad dieing?😳
Because Fahad;s mom was crying in the title. And OMG Poor Nazia, what will happen to her if Fahad leaves her.😭I love the jodi of Fahad and Nazia, they are too cute together.Fahad is also good until and unless he doesn't do chamchagiri of his mom.🤓If he dies, then what shall happen. Maybe Shehbaaz and Nazia will be together in the end. Or maybe the History will repeat. Like Saleema and Azeem dated, Moiz will force Nazia to date him.😳😳 Unpredictable show.
wida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
shazia preggyy havent seen last 2 episs
im thinking of baby exchange now :S
shazia to haev baby boy but will exchangee or osemthing with nazia
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: wida

shazia preggyy havent seen last 2 episs

im thinking of baby exchange now :S
shazia to haev baby boy but will exchangee or osemthing with nazia

o wow baby exchange dats a gud 1, if fahad wont die dis cnan happen

but m sure hes gonna die n nazia's saas is goin to turn even more evil..abt nazia n moiz dating i dun think dat would happen coz she always feels disgusted at moiz's attempts to meet her n all
*~*Mehek*~* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
God I just love this show...the best story!!
I am impressed by the shows Imran choose..he is 2 good...!!
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Not again.😳
First Shazia was happy so nazia was unhappy, and when Nazia became happy, Shazia's life was disaster. Now again, Shazia is happy so Nazia's life is a disaster. Is serial ka kya hoga.
😳
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princezz22

Not again.😳
First Shazia was happy so nazia was unhappy, and when Nazia became happy, Shazia's life was disaster. Now again, Shazia is happy so Nazia's life is a disaster. Is serial ka kya hoga.
😳

hey princess i cudnt catch d episode last nyt, was not at home can u gimme a gist of wat happened plzzz
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

hey princess i cudnt catch d episode last nyt, was not at home can u gimme a gist of wat happened plzzz

Hey Alisha,

If you definitely need spoilers then not a problem.😆
Okay the episode starts with Moiz with his father stating that with our grandson, I cannot let you divorce her, and we shall divorce her after the baby's birth.
Moiz mother comes to Shazia and tells her that Allah had put this kid as a sign to abide you and Moiz together and unconditionally live again together while in the process, you both can develop feelings/trust/respect for each other.
Then scene shifts to Shazia, where she is watching tv, Moiz comes suddenly and takes the remote control and off's the TV irrespective of Shazia concentrating on the television and watching it silently. They then have a conversation, sorry, really don't remember what Moiz told Shazia there but it was a sour conversation.
After that, Nazia is seen in car, she goes to Cinemax and there meets shehbaaz and says, why are you upto destroying my life? What did you prove of sending me a letter? Shehbaz tries to convince her that it was for her good only and it was a positive letter, but Nazia goes on telling that I might get divorced from my husband with all this. Nazia meets her mom, and tells her mom that she has a daughter and her husband told his mom its a son, and due to that, she is all unwell. Her mother reassures her that everything shall be fine soon since its a minor thing to stress upon.
She then talks about Shazia coming to house and about moiz-shazia drama, nazia speaks that she is not interested to discuss Shazia.
Shazia comes at home, talks to fahad, fahad assures her that he will handle the situation. Cute scene between them.
Then Shazia-nazia talk on phone, nazia calls moiz third class, and shazia is like he is my husband. Shazia then cries upon her fate that they both are becoming mother, but Moiz treats the child as a curse where as Nazia, your husband leaves no stone unturned to serve you with everything possible. Nazia-shazia talk normally then.

Precap : Fahad's mom : ''Kasam khao nazia ke ye larka hain''.
Nazia : Mein kasamm kyun kao, meine aapse jhooth nahi bhola, ye beti hain''.

Then comes Sajda and fahad's mom talking.
Sajda : Hamari beti aapke paon pakar ke maafi mangne legi agar usse koi ghalti huvi hai''
Fahad's mom : Nahin hum thalak ke kagahazaat bhij wa rahe hain!Period!

Last few seconds scene is that a girl is sitting in the corner of one room. Camera follows it and its shown Nazia crying and sobbing.

The end.

Edited-

Shazia-Moiz have confrontation. As he turns off the tv, they talk and moiz sleeps.
Late night he wakes up and sees Shazia on jananemaaz doing sajda, dua ,crying and begging from Allah. Moiz and Shehbaaz meet and fight each other.
Moiz comes to home with all the wounds and shazia take care of him. He then says that kyun karahi ho tum aisa, mujhe apne nazron mein giraana chahti ho.
Moiz wanna change for his future kid, he does not want his kid to hate him like he hates his father now. He also tells Shazia that he black0mailed nazia and he is ashamed of doing that. Shazia is like nazia has golden-heart she shall forgive us.

So everythings good between Shazia-Moiz but Nazia's life is hell.
Edited by Princezz22 - 13 years ago