Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
superb episode👏

fawad lied to his mum n said its a boy now toh hes a gonner...n moiz hes after nazia big tym now...lets c how nazia comes out of dis mess..
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Enjoyed the episode a lot...but scared for poor nazia...i guess tables are going to turn again...and its going to be tuff time for nazia again...thanks to moiz...grrr...and her mother in law...

oh was the baby gender disclosed in the precap?? bcoz i missed it...
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yeah guys agree with you..im glad shazia has left that jerk moiz..but scared for nazia,coz moiz will make her life miserable now..hope nazia tackles it out soon..si happy fawad is with nazia..and he's supporting his wifey..but this MIL of nazia is pain in the ____..lets see what happens next..
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Enjoyed the episode a lot...but scared for poor nazia...i guess tables are going to turn again...and its going to be tuff time for nazia again...thanks to moiz...grrr...and her mother in law...

oh was the baby gender disclosed in the precap?? bcoz i missed it...

yup warda d doc very happily declared MUBARAK HO APKAY HAN BETI HAI n fahad's smile disappeared lyk gadhe k sir se seenngh😆 n den in d next scene his mum was shown happily hugging nazia k MUBARAK HO BHAI n nazia n fahad shared disturbing luks wid each other so its obvious he lied dat nazia has a boy 🤢
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mazkachazka

yeah guys agree with you..im glad shazia has left that jerk moiz..but scared for nazia,coz moiz will make her life miserable now..hope nazia tackles it out soon..si happy fawad is with nazia..and he's supporting his wifey..but this MIL of nazia is pain in the ____..lets see what happens next..

yup thank God fahad's supporting nazai wese i wonder how come he changed so suddenly i mean pehle to he was all mama's boy but now...kher its gud dat he changed

i wonder how many episodes are left now??😕
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

yup warda d doc very happily declared MUBARAK HO APKAY HAN BETI HAI n fahad's smile disappeared lyk gadhe k sir se seenngh😆 n den in d next scene his mum was shown happily hugging nazia k MUBARAK HO BHAI n nazia n fahad shared disturbing luks wid each other so its obvious he lied dat nazia has a boy 🤢

thanks for telling alisha 😊
oh this will make the situation even more worst for nazia...poor soul :-(
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

thanks for telling alisha 😊

oh this will make the situation even more worst for nazia...poor soul :-(

wohi tou now lets c kia hota hai😊
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yess alisha..i think the climax scenes are left...or may be have few more episodes..i think alot has to happen..

okay i dont know about you all,but ive observed shazia's baby bump in one of the scenes in the OST video..so i think everything's gonna sort out between moiz and shazia in future...well lets see..
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mazkachazka

yess alisha..i think the climax scenes are left...or may be have few more episodes..i think alot has to happen..

okay i dont know about you all,but ive observed shazia's baby bump in one of the scenes in the OST video..so i think everything's gonna sort out between moiz and shazia in future...well lets see..

wat??😲

really???gimme d link plzzz
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
wid bushra ansari, credit syra FP

syra wid her sis