Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Syra Yousuf was on Morning with Hum on Tuesday =)..her interview was interesting..she said that Sakina Sammo aka Bari phupo helped her out the most..and she said Bushra Ansari was very picky abt time..

I hated how Noor was keep on saying, oh all the aunties must come up to you now when you get out, and Syra was keep saying..no its not only aunties, more of them are younger ppl, families..guys and girls my age come up to me..
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raju786

Syra Yousuf was on Morning with Hum on Tuesday =)..her interview was interesting..she said that Sakina Sammo aka Bari phupo helped her out the most..and she said Bushra Ansari was very picky abt time..

I hated how Noor was keep on saying, oh all the aunties must come up to you now when you get out, and Syra was keep saying..no its not only aunties, more of them are younger ppl, families..guys and girls my age come up to me..

yup i watched it too..n she also mentioned dat her next on hum tv is wid azfar rehman ..

i wonder if its d ramazan soap dat hum tv comes up wid every year
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

yup i watched it too..n she also mentioned dat her next on hum tv is wid azfar rehman ..

i wonder if its d ramazan soap dat hum tv comes up wid every year

i also watched tht show but i think i missed tht part...really?? is she coming wid Azfar in a Ramazan show?? wow those r usually really good..I loved Tum Jo Milay
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ooo a ramdhan show thats exciting..i was wondering if there would be one..but i like Afzar rehman as a host not as an actor lol..he overacts..but he is a nice guy..

btw tonights the most awaited episode..where Shazia and moiz fight and bhari ami faints 😆
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
helloo

no no Alisha and Rabz,
Azzfar and Syra coming in Mohbar Rooth Jay
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Moiz
ghar pe reh reh kay bhi hair style achay banata hai🤣
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
guys i said m not sure if its d ramadan show or not...i just made a wild guess...btw i love ramadan soaps on hum tv...loved 14 ka chand, tum jo mily n all
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha_1992

helloo

no no Alisha and Rabz,
Azzfar and Syra coming in Mohbar Rooth Jay

ohh thnx for informing aisha😊
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
oooh i watched the episode...it was nerve wrecking ..seriously now its getting interesting..poor shazia..he apologizes and ends up doing the same blunder,im dreading next week's episode..the precap was like howling scary...ugghhh hope shazia is safe..

phew atlease nazia knows about moiz-shazia's feud..hope she calms and consoles shazia and lends her the much needed support..

and so happy with nazia's track..loved how she helped the lady at the dargah..really felt bad for her..really there are many such women out there suffering because of their ruthless inlaws and getting divorced..

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Moiz is such a jerk.. he is totally like his father..🤢 worse than him i would say.. his father atleast earned money and his wife didnt work day and night..
im liking Nazia's story and Fahad is also becoming less of a spineless he atleast says something to his mom unlike before.. soo Moiz and Shahbaz will have a fight regarding Shazia as we saw in the promo..
this is sooo interestinggg.. im loving itt..