Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shanak_lover

oye noor u r watchin dis serial too??gud...n yes d cinema part was good...KIA MEIN KISI GAON SE AAYI HOON ITNI MEHNGI TICKET KHAREEDI HY..😆

hahaha, yeh I am watching it, looked good from the promos and had imran abbas in it so was why not lol. Plus needed another show after dreamers season 1 ended. I have been watching too many dramas lately lol.

I still don't understand how she thought the food was free. I don't live in pakistan so does anyone know what she might have read and understood as free food lol.
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Call me Binu :) Yup Junaid is among my most fav characters. Adeel Hussain played it so well! Guess thats why I'm watching this show.

I just watched the first epi. It was sweet.
About the food, I guess they read something about 'food and drinks' on the ticket, maybe an ad, and just assumed from the high price that it was free. Never been out alone...so must've no clue about general prices. And they used to get 100 Rs only as bday gift ... so any price would sound expensive to them.

I seem to be liking Sanam's character...like how she's not the perfect girl, not the best-mannered, not the best-looking.
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: noor321

hahaha, yeh I am watching it, looked good from the promos and had imran abbas in it so was why not lol. Plus needed another show after dreamers season 1 ended. I have been watching too many dramas lately lol.

I still don't understand how she thought the food was free. I don't live in pakistan so does anyone know what she might have read and understood as free food lol.

yup v need smthing after dreamers big tym hope it covers up for dreamers😉 too many dramas han???like which ones??tell me too mayb dey might nterest me coz currently m only watchin mera saaein, mera naseeb, sometimes khuda aur muhabbat n bulbulay😆 btw have u watched bulbulay???a must wactch yar hina dilpazeer is awesome in it🤣
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_maker

Call me Binu :) Yup Junaid is among my most fav characters. Adeel Hussain played it so well! Guess thats why I'm watching this show.

I just watched the first epi. It was sweet.
About the food, I guess they read something about 'food and drinks' on the ticket, maybe an ad, and just assumed from the high price that it was free. Never been out alone...so must've no clue about general prices. And they used to get 100 Rs only as bday gift ... so any price would sound expensive to them.

I seem to be liking Sanam's character...like how she's not the perfect girl, not the best-mannered, not the best-looking.

ok binu😊 so first i like ur avi😉 n about sanam yes she is awesome doin fab job as shazia but 1 thing is constantly bugging me n dats, y d hell is she shown to b not-so-gud-lukin girl😕???i mean she is a charming n cute girl in my opinion
noor321 thumbnail

yup v need smthing after dreamers big tym hope it covers up for dreamers😉 too many dramas han???like which ones??tell me too mayb dey might nterest me coz currently m only watchin mera saaein, mera naseeb, sometimes khuda aur muhabbat n bulbulay😆 btw have u watched bulbulay???a must wactch yar hina dilpazeer is awesome in it🤣

Yeh hahaha. I am watching badtameez (only on the 4th episode, watch it for sheroz), ladies park(azfar so i watch it for him), malal(really good one, i first thought it will be really boring, but not bad, nice storyline oh and it had imran abbas in it so i had to watch it lol), khuda aur mohabbat. Oh and i finished watching daddy drama its pakistani and its not bad, in the beginning i was like what the hell is this, but i had to watch it till the end. No i haven't watched bulbulay, i will think about it after i finish exams(which i should be revising for but i am to addicted and this is really bad)
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah she's pretty... infact I like her more than the other girl. But I guess that's where the story lies ... people/guys would choose the other girl over her since she's not as pretty ....that'd cause conflicts between em. Like what we sorta saw in the first promo ...
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

Yeh hahaha. I am watching badtameez (only on the 4th episode, watch it for sheroz), ladies park(azfar so i watch it for him), malal(really good one, i first thought it will be really boring, but not bad, nice storyline oh and it had imran abbas in it so i had to watch it lol), khuda aur mohabbat. Oh and i finished watching daddy drama its pakistani and its not bad, in the beginning i was like what the hell is this, but i had to watch it till the end. No i haven't watched bulbulay, i will think about it after i finish exams(which i should be revising for but i am to addicted and this is really bad)

ok badtameez i watched few but didnt continue...(hmmm i wonder y😆) ladies park ummm its just ok ok...but yeah azfar is cool😊, malaal i watched it wen it was on air a year bak mayb???it was a superb serial.sarwaat n imran were gud in it..watch out for d ending yar...weird as always u knw mehreen jabbars serials na...(hv u watched daaam???it was also directed by her n d ending😡...argh🤢..neva mind)..u watchin malaal now???😕 daddy b i didnt wtch only watched two three episode had gotten d idea abt d story..n yes bulbulay is a lyt comedy n u vl surely luv it...do gv it a try😃
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_maker

Yeah she's pretty... infact I like her more than the other girl. But I guess that's where the story lies ... people/guys would choose the other girl over her since she's not as pretty ....that'd cause conflicts between em. Like what we sorta saw in the first promo ...

ahan true...drama to drama hai yar😆 n yes d promos true😔...
noor321 thumbnail

ok badtameez i watched few but didnt continue...(hmmm i wonder y😆) ladies park ummm its just ok ok...but yeah azfar is cool😊, malaal i watched it wen it was on air a year bak mayb???it was a superb serial.sarwaat n imran were gud in it..watch out for d ending yar...weird as always u knw mehreen jabbars serials na...(hv u watched daaam???it was also directed by her n d ending😡...argh🤢..neva mind)..u watchin malaal now???😕 daddy b i didnt wtch only watched two three episode had gotten d idea abt d story..n yes bulbulay is a lyt comedy n u vl surely luv it...do gv it a try😃

hahaha u know it, u should watch badtameez, im on the 4th episode. Shehroz is such a cutie pie and hot lol😉😳.
yeh ladies park is alright and azfar is so cool i love his voice. I finished watching malal today, yeh the ending was a bit :S, but actually i was happy that mahi never got back with him, i never like him, he only said sorry for his ego. Oh and i didnt want jawad and zinia together. I wanted mahi and jawad together, oh well. No i haven't watched daam, is it gud??

Right now there are 4 hotties on tv😉, Imran Abbas, Azfar, Shehroz, and Shahzad Sheikh. I love watching them loooool😳

Do u watch khuda aur mohabbat?

Edited by noor321 - 13 years ago
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

hahaha u know it, u should watch badtameez, im on the 4th episode. Shehroz is such a cutie pie and hot lol😉😳.
yeh ladies park is alright and azfar is so cool i love his voice. I finished watching malal today, yeh the ending was a bit :S, but actually i was happy that mahi never got back with him, i never like him, he only said sorry for his ego. Oh and i didnt want jawad and zinia together. I wanted mahi and jawad together, oh well. No i haven't watched daam, is it gud??

Right now there are 4 hotties on tv😉, Imran Abbas, Azfar, Shehroz, and Shahzad Sheikh. I love watching them loooool😳

Do u watch khuda aur mohabbat?

yup shehzad is too gud..loved him in dreamers.. khuda n mhabbat yes on n off..n u r so ryt about jawwad n mahi i so wanted dem to b together...zinia😡 y yar y??

so tonites goin to b second episode of mera naseeb😊 waiting😊 d fone call from adeel to shazia wow...*excited*😊