Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
omg i cant wait to watchhh ittt
so the slap will happen next episodea
and shazia push him as wel?? wohoo goo shaziaa goo girll
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm happy that Nazia's and her mother's problems have been solved. Also, it's nice to see that Fahad, for once, didn't listen to his mom and went to pick up Nazia 😊

As for Shazia, I do feel bad for her, but I'm super happy that she fought back and didn't get scared. And thank God that her Ammi and Phuppi Ammi saw this!

I'm really liking what's going on. Hope it continues that way!
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This was def one of the MOST shocking episodes i have ever seen..I have never gasped so many times in a Paki Drama 😆
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this serial is moving so fast... cant wait for the next epi
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guys plz gimme a gist of wat happened i cudnt watch it...plzz ur comments r killing me

moiz slapping shazia???😲how cum...she was being all so nice to him always supporting him n he😡
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

guys plz gimme a gist of wat happened i cudnt watch it...plzz ur comments r killing me

moiz slapping shazia???😲how cum...she was being all so nice to him always supporting him n he😡

Highlights of the epi

Fahad's mom throws Nazia out of her home & humilates Saleema and others...

Nazia tries to defend herself but no one listens to her neither her mother in law nor her mother

Saleema beats n scolds Nazia, Sajida tries to interrupt but Habiba stops her .. heated discussion takes place between Habiba & Saleema in which discuss something about the past .. Sajida hears this and calls everyone in her room..

She tells them the whole truth which even Habiba dint know...

after knowing the truth nazia asks forgiveness from her mom .. Fahad goes to take nadia home despite her mother stopping him to do so...

in the precap they showed Shazia & Moeez having a fight ... Moeez slapped her & she pushed him back ...
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
omgoooah..😲😲😲😲 this was my reaction to today's episode..

feel so relaxed after hearing today's complete truth..so glad everything's fine @ nazia's side..and fahad finally felt bad for his wife..and i really liked how nazia smiled at then end and realized her mother's motive behind getting her married to fahad..

but omg im completely taken aback by moiz'a behaviour,he's going his father's way..no wonder he's got the same blood..im so dreading the moment her mum and phupiammmi get to see all that ..and so happy shazia isn't the one to sit back and cry,but im sure there has been a major issue regarding his job and money that's why shazia was working..lets see what awaits ahead...
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG mera naseeb is sure full of twists ... i sooo did not see that coming ... 😲 wow !!

oh and i still strongly dislike both Moiz and Fahad .. hope they bring Shahbaz soon .. its getting kind of boring without him 😆
mayur5eva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ahhh i just watched few epi of it ab ka kuch pata nae😆can somebody plz give me the summary😳
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so i watched d episode...it was too gud...OMG shazia retaliated👏...moiz n shazia's fyt hilarius at first...full wrestling on thi..🤣

but how can moiz b so in sensitive hitting d girl who has been by his syd always...moiz is disgusting😡

oh i just loved d way nazia smiled at fahad😊...wish it wasnt fahad but shahbaaz🤢 den d smile wud hv had just another charm😉...o well still d smile was contagious😃