Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
so d episode was superb👏...mera naseeb getting better wid every passing episode...

my analysis

nazia's mum vl b a nice lady n it vl b her dad who actually made her do all of dat mayb for money n stuff...n shazia's mom knows d truth abt her husband n nazia's mom

n ofcrs moiz is still a bad guy...he gave a badmash luk to nazia wen he left🤣
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

so d episode was superb👏...mera naseeb getting better wid every passing episode...

my analysis

nazia's mum vl b a nice lady n it vl b her dad who actually made her do all of dat mayb for money n stuff...n shazia's mom knows d truth abt her husband n nazia's mom

n ofcrs moiz is still a bad guy...he gave a badmash luk to nazia wen he left🤣

exactly wat i was thinking..i guess nazia's mum is not that bad after watching the precap..lol..and may be her dad was the main culprit or that fellow farasat..😆...yes moiz hasn't changed a bit..but but but..omg to hell with the couzin of nazia's MIL..she's a despo...
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mazkachazka

exactly wat i was thinking..i guess nazia's mum is not that bad after watching the precap..lol..and may be her dad was the main culprit or that fellow farasat..😆...yes moiz hasn't changed a bit..but but but..omg to hell with the couzin of nazia's MIL..she's a despo...

hey is she her cousin or her jithani???yes i hate her too...sick ladies both her n nazia's MIL too
mazkachazka thumbnail

hey is she her cousin or her jithani???yes i hate her too...sick ladies both her n nazia's MIL too

amm yeah she's her jeethani..i cudnt remember her relation thats why i wrote couzin..😆..poor nazia..she's been chopped in between..
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mazkachazka

amm yeah she's her jeethani..i cudnt remember her relation thats why i wrote couzin..😆..poor nazia..she's been chopped in between..

true...watever she does she takes it other way🤢...wen she came bak from her maika she goes KITNI BURAI KI HAMARI n wen she says ask anybody didnt say anything den she says HAN RAKHA B TO RANI KI TARHA HAI...😡

arghh man i so hate her😡...nazia is so naive..she shud understand her inlaws now..she was all praises for dem wid shazia😭

PS i loved how shazia just read in her eyes dat shes not happy..love deir bondin n m happy dey r frnds again😊
mazkachazka thumbnail

true...watever she does she takes it other way🤢...wen she came bak from her maika she goes KITNI BURAI KI HAMARI n wen she says ask anybody didnt say anything den she says HAN RAKHA B TO RANI KI TARHA HAI...😡

arghh man i so hate her😡...nazia is so naive..she shud understand her inlaws now..she was all praises for dem wid shazia😭

PS i loved how shazia just read in her eyes dat shes not happy..love deir bondin n m happy dey r frnds again😊

@bold and RED::exactly that is sssooo irritating man!!you cant comprehend what will be wrong and what will be right..😡😡..she cant take either of the roads,coz her stuppid MIL is so unpredictable..kuch karo toh problem kuch nahi karo toh bhi problem,poor nazia,i pity her so much..

yeah i know im glad too since this sourness between nazia and shazia didnt last long..i really like their bonding..

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Heyy Mere Naseeb fans..comment on Sanam Saeed's interview =) its very interesting..

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1700296#43239610
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
an interesting review i read for the drama..

Mera Naseeb Episode 10

Posted by Noorie On June - 4 - 2011

So we're at episode 10 of Mera Naseeb…and the magic it had at its beginning has sort of died out in the last 3-4 episodes.

Nazia (Syra Yousuf) is in pain because of her saas (Bushra Ansari) and husband (Imran Aslam), Shazia (Sanam Saeed) is living at her mother's house because Moiz (Imran Abbas) lost his job, and Nazia is angry with her mother (Samina Peerzada).

Most people enjoy watching realisitc dramas. But that doesn't mean we want to watch dramas that have no entertainment besides everyday issues. Nazia has her whole saas-bahu thing going on, with a small little twist because of her previous relationship with Shehbaz (Adeel Hussain), who seems to have disappeared off the face of the Earth. But that's all there is to it. There's really nothing else going on there.

Shazia's husband lost his job, and the two are now living in a flat. Moiz has a new job, but it doesn't pay as much as his previous one. I prefer Shazia's story to Nazia's. At least she has some sort of problem in her life besides the old saas-bahu fights! Moiz is unhappy because he is an idiot who doesn't realize that Shazia is a great wife. He is still mooning over Nazia even though he's barely ever talked to her.

And then there's the story between Nazia and her mother. Chhoti Ammi doesn't know what to do right now. Nazia hates her, and even Shazia realizes that something is wrong, and she blames Chhoti Ammi for it as well. This is the only part of the story that is interesting. Nazia and Shazia's parts were interesting too, but they get boring after a while.

And finally there's the fights between Nazia's saas and Fahad's tayi, (Shagufta Ejaz). This is by far my favorite part of the drama. I have to give credit to Samira Fazal for the hilarious dialogues she has come up with. These two women are meethi chhuriyan, and do nothing but snipe at each other. Their characters, despite being a sort of comic relief, are also really realistic. There are people like this in real life, and if you think past their catty remarks, there is actually nothing funny about their personalities at all. Nazia's saas will stop at nothing to have the upper hand, and poor Nazia is suffering because of this. It's unbelievable how if a woman isn't pregnant within 9 months of her marriage, there has to be something wrong with her.

Acting! Syra Yousuf has definitely picked up in the last 2-3 episodes. If she had had a side character, she would have been perceived as a much better actress. But as she has a main character, her role demands a lot from her. However, she is doing very well for a new actress. The scene between her and Phuppo Ammi (Sakina Sammo) demanded a lot of emotion, and though there could definitely have been improvement, Syra's effort was good. Her acting is getting better and better with every episode, and I hope that she will have gained a lot of acting experience by the time this drama is over.

Imran Aslam is also a relatively new face, but you can barely tell that he's new. He is doing a great job, just his role demands. Sanam Saeed, also a new face, is no less, and neither is Imran Abbas. All of the senior actors are performing great as well. I didn't really think much of the director previously, but I do now. A lot of the scenes in episode 10 were very well directed, and as I just said, all of the actors are doing a great job despite being new, so the director has obviously done a lot of work with them behind the scenes.

Despite this serial being written by Samira Fazal, the technical aspects beat the story 10 to 1, and are mostly why I'm watching it.

Hoping the story will pick up soon,

-Noorie

pad_420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
my god, imran slaps shazia in next episode :O .. Now Nazia's problems are solved, and shazia's gonna start ! moiz and shazia were fighting, moiz is totally being like his father now.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb epi today... i knew there is something more to the story that was told by babbo G... good they revealed it today...
in the precap they showed shazia slapped by moeez and she too pushed him back...