Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys i dun c d serial goin d novel way...coz here shazia got to know abt moiz's feelings for nazia b4 her marriage den y on earth wud she take nazia alongwith her knowing her husband has a soft corner for her..πŸ˜•

i mean dats not wat happened n d novel ryt???
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the precap was very interesting...cant wait for the next episode!!
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG hahaha 🀣 i don't think this show is even going the sane way .. i mean what's up with Moiz's mood swings?? 😲

like one day he meets a girl in a library and just like that "likes" her so much that he decides to marry her πŸ˜•

the next day he sees another girl and 'likes' her too and wants to marry HER instead 🀣

now after getting married to Shahzia ... he is back to being "normal"?? 😲

idk what to think of him anymore πŸ˜• 🀣
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
omg guys did y'all watch 8th episode??man im hating the day both got married..each suffering in some or the other way..their sasurals are so not good..ughh...
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
arrgh...m hating moiz's abba...i so want him to marryt nazia's amma now n teach her a lesson🀣

she vl teach him a lesson n he vl do his partROFL

n fahad..wat happened to mr sweet nowπŸ˜•..

poor sistersπŸ˜” both in a dozakh now
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
🀣 that's a great idea Alisha ...

rab ne bana di jodi hayyyee 😍 🀣 🀣

i know .. ab jab Moiz theek ho gaya hai .. toh Fahad is acting all weird now πŸ˜• he turned out to be a total mamma's boy

but i found it extremely hilarious ... when she tried to lie to her MIL and dragged Fahad in .. but he just won't play it her way 🀣
that was kinda embarrassing LOL πŸ˜† felt a li'l bad for her though

aur ye Shahbaz ko kya ho gaya hai 😑 y is he being such a jerk πŸ˜•

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yeah i just dont understand,their lives have taken a complete 360 degree turn,both facing some problem or the other..dono ke sasural bahut kharab hai,and i felt bad for shazia in the end of episode,when she says "mujhe mohabbat mein gham dedete,kash tum nazia ke hisse ka pyar mujhe dete"πŸ˜•..and poor nazia,man her MIL is sucha a big pain ..and fahad is too not supporting at all..ughhh
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
i think Shazia is a bit better off than Nazia .. cuz she has Moiz by her side .. at least for now πŸ˜•

but Nazia man .. i felt so bad for her .. i mean wasn't Fahad supposed to be a nice guy? πŸ˜• he should've bailed her out instead of siding with his mom .. i mean it wasn't that big a deal

he could've just asked her not to lie again .. that's all

lets see how it goes in the coming epis .. i sense more trouble coming up
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Naziaa is soo cute...luv her expressions... she was really confused whn she was talking to her mother in law...poor girl
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alizzay..

i think Shazia is a bit better off than Nazia .. cuz she has Moiz by her side .. at least for now πŸ˜•

but Nazia man .. i felt so bad for her .. i mean wasn't Fahad supposed to be a nice guy? πŸ˜• he should've bailed her out instead of siding with his mom .. i mean it wasn't that big a deal

he could've just asked her not to lie again .. that's all

lets see how it goes in the coming epis .. i sense more trouble coming up

@red
ditto to dis...

mr goody goody fahad suddenly turned mama's boy.🀒.man his mum is so chlaak😑..n faahaad cudnt even lie for poor nazia...MEIN AMMI SE JHUT NAHI BOL SAKTA...my foot..😑.n now d tayi ammi cumin...defifintely more trouble cumin..

i wonder y moiz asked shazia to ask anything from him...had he sensed shazia knows everythingπŸ˜•