Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Alizzay..

😲 OMG mujhe baksh do ... main begunah hoon 🀣 🀣 but yaar, the only way to keep the characters i like intact is to hook up Nazia with Shahbaz ... i hope woh kahin bhaag na jaye 😑 like in the novel ... he can't disappear owise Moiz will get a chance to hit on Nazia ... nahiii 🀣 🀣

I have a plan 😈
lets kill moiez 🀣
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

I have a plan 😈

lets kill moiez 🀣

😲 wah kya plan hai boss ... lemme get my gun 🀣 🀣

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
buh argh Why Imran had to play this character 😑 :(
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
i agree ... i mean its okay if he plays a negative character ... but that too could have some sort of a reason behind it .. in this show he is just mindlessly being characterless ... at least in the book they show him trying to restrain or keep away from Nazia ... kaash is show mein bhi woh control karey ... i'd be happy if he at least makes an effort to be good
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

i agree ... i mean its okay if he plays a negative character ... but that too could have some sort of a reason behind it .. in this show he is just mindlessly being characterless ... at least in the book they show him trying to restrain or keep away from Nazia ... kaash is show mein bhi woh control karey ... i'd be happy if he at least makes an effort to be good

ya i hope he goes wid the character in the book thn i might like him😳 buh i want Shehbaz to beat him atleast 1's 😑
Artful_Dodger thumbnail

ya i hope he goes wid the character in the book thn i might like him😳 buh i want Shehbaz to beat him atleast 1's 😑

hmm lets hope ... i sooo do not want to hate Moiz ... haha i guess Shahbaz WILL rough him a bit ... i am kinda sure about that πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† oh please can't we get a happy ending in at least ONE show 😑

did you read that book - KAM? is the ending happy in it?? πŸ˜•
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

hmm lets hope ... i sooo do not want to hate Moiz ... haha i guess Shahbaz WILL rough him a bit ... i am kinda sure about that πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† oh please can't we get a happy ending in at least ONE show 😑

did you read that book - KAM? is the ending happy in it?? πŸ˜•

the ending is happy buh in other way :( !! he falls for a jewish gurl ! who turns into muslim for him n thn he will name her as 'Iman' ! buh he Still missses her :( !!
omg the Poem @ the End
'Are you the same or somewhat changed instead?

Do you still have the same old style and look?

Or is there some change in your life's book?

Are you feeling the pangs of separation?

Or is someone near you for your consolation?

I never liked this compulsive isolation,

Nor did I ever like this separation

We are still not away from each other,

Our souls are still tightly tied to each other

The tears falling from our eyes today,

Must have got something to say;

Your sweet, tender and melodious voice,

Is still with me as my favourite choice;

The flowers of love will blossom again,

You and I will meet again.'

😭

Iman Dies in his Arms tho :( !! she becums very sick thinkin about him !! the doctor tells thm they cant save her !! so abdullah goes n gets Hamad so he can see her for the last time :( ! the Maulvi Saab allow's him

n thn when she dies :( ! he becums all heart broken ! thn his family Comes n takes him home by sayin ;'they proud of him'W*F .-.

Im

Artful_Dodger thumbnail
that's what i thought ... how could there be a happy ending when the girl he loved sooo madly is dead πŸ˜• i hate Hammad's parents sooo much ... if only they didn't insult the Moulvi πŸ˜• ... but shayad phir bhi he wouldn't have agreed ... this love story was destined to have a sad ending
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣me is the most randomist person 🀣 so always get ready for unexpected things 🀣🀣🀣

u sayin this 🀣 ma sister who is 8🀣 n her friend is 9 ! knws about SEX n makin out 😲 🀣 me n ma best friend bust out of laughter 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 chi chi 🀣🀣

yup i can c dat...u r very randomROFLROFLROFLROFL

man u r so true abt kids knowning everything aj kal...uff dese serials...u knw wat once my lil cousin was wtching dis serial where dey were showing DAT n den she claims now dis girl vl get pregnant n every1 was like😲😲😲😲

hum to pagal hoty thy us age mein...lyk stupid se bachyROFLROFLROFLROFL
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

😲 OMG OMG i just read what @desigal90 wrote ... wow !!

thank you desigal90 πŸ€— i've been dying to know what's gonna happen and you did just that ... thanks sooo much 😳

damn it ... Manal and Alisha i guess we will have to just do away with the thought of Nazia and Shahbaz ending up together

@red

nahi nahi nahi...den wat d hell was he doin in d serial...was he only a filler character i mean his character wud b useless if it ends like dat..

if nazia n shahbaaz dun end up together den ghalti us bandi ki hogi who kept sayin fahad is sweet🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...

just kidding yar hope u dun mnd🀣🀣🀣🀣