Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

but Manal she can love him for the time he's alive rite..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
okay girls im out... getting closed eyes..πŸ€—

oh tht i wont mind (: ! as he is a sweet heart n deserves some love b4 he dies 🀣
n mwahx <3 loool i jst woke up 🀣
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ok this is defo not gonna happen in Mera Naseeb but lemem tell you a lil secret.
In the second part of Sister of My Heart, Vine of Desire, something happens.
When Nazia is staying over and Shazia's place, she begins to get more and more attracted towards Moiz. And Shazia just does NOT see it. Besides, Shazia goes to college, so she's a bit preoccupied. For days the two try to ignore each other, minimize any contact, becuase they both can feel the attraction grow.
Until one night, Shazia stays late at college, and Moiz returns eralier than usual. He's tired, frustrated, depressed, comes home. And Nazia's home alone.
THey end up making love that night. πŸ˜‰
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Ok this is defo not gonna happen in Mera Naseeb but lemem tell you a lil secret.

In the second part of Sister of My Heart, Vine of Desire, something happens.
When Nazia is staying over and Shazia's place, she begins to get more and more attracted towards Moiz. And Shazia just does NOT see it. Besides, Shazia goes to college, so she's a bit preoccupied. For days the two try to ignore each other, minimize any contact, becuase they both can feel the attraction grow.
Until one night, Shazia stays late at college, and Moiz returns eralier than usual. He's tired, frustrated, depressed, comes home. And Nazia's home alone.
THey end up making love that night. πŸ˜‰

ewww thts disgusting🀒 Arghhh !! i still have to watch it 🀣 ! Plz nazia dnt make me hate u 🀣 !!
desigal90 thumbnail
But see, they both cant help it. THey both try so hard to avoid it.
When Shazia tells Moiz that she wants to bring Nazia to the U.S, he's against it. He keeps telling her that its not a good idea, coz he knows he's attracted to her, but he still wants to save his marriage with Shazia.
And they show in the novel, taht his marriage with Shaizia was already weakening. Shazia had completley shut him out after the death of her baby, and it was very difficult for Moiz to deal with it alone. He tried to reach otu for her, but she woudlnt let him.
That why I love the novel, coz you cant point to one character and say, it was his/her fault.
Nazia really loves her sister, and she tries very hard to stay awya from Moiz. That's why after that night, she runs away from home so that she cant hurt her sister anymore
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

But see, they both cant help it. THey both try so hard to avoid it.

When Shazia tells Moiz that she wants to bring Nazia to the U.S, he's against it. He keeps telling her that its not a good idea, coz he knows he's attracted to her, but he still wants to save his marriage with Shazia.
And they show in the novel, taht his marriage with Shaizia was already weakening. Shazia had completley shut him out after the death of her baby, and it was very difficult for Moiz to deal with it alone. He tried to reach otu for her, but she woudlnt let him.
That why I love the novel, coz you cant point to one character and say, it was his/her fault.
Nazia really loves her sister, and she tries very hard to stay awya from Moiz. That's why after that night, she runs away from home so that she cant hurt her sister anymore

if they show moiz like this in the show thn i wont hate him !! buh we cant blame guys πŸ˜• ! they easily get attracted to any1 πŸ˜• !! so hmm its real πŸ˜• ! arghhh i love all couples wid any1 in this show 🀣
i dnt mind Shazia wid Moiz n shazia wid Shehbaz 🀣
i dnt mind Nazia Wid Moiz or shahbaz or fahad 🀣 !!

desigal90 thumbnail

Yeah I know, in the show they showed Moiz as such a shallow guy! I didnt like him at all in the show. If he wasnt so hot, I'd hate him, lol

It'd be kinda funny if Shazia ends up with Shahbaaz, lol
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Yeah I know, in the show they showed Moiz as such a shallow guy! I didnt like him at all in the show. If he wasnt so hot, I'd hate him, lol

It'd be kinda funny if Shazia ends up with Shahbaaz, lol

hahahhahaha hi5 🀣 onli if he wasnt hot 🀣 !
haila no !! me was jst givin xample 🀣 i dnt want shahbaz-shazia 🀣
desigal90 thumbnail
I dunno, I've always kinda liked the idea of people who you never expected to end up together, to end up together, lol! Like the guy who's always been around, but you never thought of him that way, or you met him before, but never realized that you were meant to be, lol
Why do you think I love saif and Kareena so much? πŸ˜†
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG so nazia will actually follow her mother's foot steps...

my sister mentioned abt it last nyt wen d episode ended but i v confidently said no dat wont happen for sure coz nazia seemed to b disgusted about wat her mum did...but no shes gonna do d same..πŸ˜•

is dis how her naseebs gonna influence shazia's??πŸ˜•
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

I dunno, I've always kinda liked the idea of people who you never expected to end up together, to end up together, lol! Like the guy who's always been around, but you never thought of him that way, or you met him before, but never realized that you were meant to be, lol

Why do you think I love saif and Kareena so much? πŸ˜†

so true πŸ˜† !! for xample Grey's Anatomy 🀣 ! so many unxpected n wierd couple has been made 🀣 !