Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: desigal90

Yeah I did, I read it like four years ago.

But this is an EXCELLENT adaptation.
Everythign is the same, except in Sister of My Heart, there was no scandal with Nazia's mother except she ran away to get married. But you know how here she has an affair with Shazia's dad, that never happened in the book.
I also ahve a feeling they're gonna change something else.
In teh novel, Moiz did love Shazia. Yes, he did get attracted to Nazia, but he tried to stop himself. The scene in the garden where he first flirts with Nazia was sorta differnet.
In the book, Nazia kinda feels light headed and almost faints, so Moiz grabs her to keep her from falling. And he does lead her to a bench, but because he's still holding her, he sorta in a daze says very softly, I wish I had met you before i met your sister.
I didnt liek how Moiz does it in the drama though. Wish they had kept that part the same, coz it was more realistic and it showed Moiz as a better guy, not just someone who forgot about Shazia the min he laid eyes on nazia.
But yes, the attraction between Moiz and Nazia does continue, but Shazia does not get to know if it till years after marriage.
It seems they chagned that in Mera Naseeb where Shazia hears Moiz admit his feelings to Nazia before the wedding.
Oh and the novel was Indian, lol.
So the characters were Sudha and Anju (the sisters), and Moiz was Sunil, Shahbaz was Ashok, and I forgot what the other names were 😆

will Nazia love Fahad??? please say yes..😭😆
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
No they dont.
Actually its a two part novel. It starts off at Sister of My Heart and ends in Vine of Desire.
Sister of my heart ends with Shazia marryign Moiz nad Nazia marrying Fahad.
Vine of Desire picks up there and shows their problems. Shazia and Moiz move to the U.S.
Nazia moves in wtih Fahad adn his family (in India). While Fahad is a decent man, his mother is a tyrant. When Nazia gets pregnant, she is hell bent that it should be a boy. When Nazia gets an ultra sound and finds out its gonna be a girl, Fahad's mother demands that she get an abortion. Nazia rebels and Fahad is too spineless a man to stand up for her. SHe moves back with her three mothers in their home.
Shazia and Moiz also have a tragedy. THey are very happy together and Shazia is pregnant. But her baby dies before birth. And for some reason they find out she can never have children again. This breaks them apart.

So both the sisters are going through traumatic times. They keep in touch through letters. Nazia has her baby girl and is struggling to take care of her herself. When Shazia finds out about Nazia's condition, she does the unthinkable.
Not knowing htat her husband was attracted to her, she brings Nazia to America to live iwth her so that she can start her life over, find a job, coz divorced woman has better hopes in America than in India.
That's when things go from bad to worse.
Moiz and Nazia's attraction is as strong as ever, only now, they ahve to live in the same house!
Dhan tanaaa!
Edited by desigal90 - 13 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

No they dont.

Actually its a two part novel. It starts off at Sister of My Heart and ends in Vine of Desire.
Vine of Desire picks up there and shows their problems. Shazia and Moiz move to the U.S.
Nazia moves in wtih Fahad adn his family (in India). While Fahad is a decent man, his mother is a tyrant. When Nazia gets pregnant, she is hell bent that it should be a boy. When Nazia gets an ultra sound and finds out its gonna be a girl, Fahad's mother demands that she get an abortion. Nazia rebels and Fahad is too spineless a man to stand up for her. SHe moves back with her three mothers in their home.
Shazia and Moiz also have a tragedy. THey are very happy together and Shazia is pregnant. But her baby dies before birth. And for some reason they find out she can never have children again. This breaks them apart.

So both the sisters are going through traumatic times. They keep in touch through letters. Nazia has her baby girl and is struggling to take care of her herself. When Shazia finds out about Nazia's condition, she does the unthinkable.
Not knowing htat her husband was attracted to her, she brings Nazia to America to live iwth her so that she can start her life over, find a job, coz divorced woman has better hopes in America than in India.
Moiz and Nazia's attraction is as strong as ever, only now, they ahve to live in the same house!
Dhan tanaaa!

seee thats wat my mom said..
okay i get it they would show how Nazia would do the same as her mom did..
and they are making Fahad die instead of showing him spineless..😆
btwww a hug for u 🤗
Edited by Pulwasha - 13 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Fahad is actually shown as a veyr sweet guy in Mera Naseeb, so I'm sure here things will be differnet.
I dont know why, but I kinda want Nazia to end up wtih Fahad, rather than Shahbaaz.
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

No they dont.

Dhan tanaaa!

so Nazia too gets attracted to Moiz 😲 !? buh in promo they showed a part where shehbaz n moiz r fightin ! n part where nazia is sittin sad n shehbaz comes n consoles her 😕 !
n plus nazia gets pregnant? hmmm does tht mean she will xcept Fahad :) ?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Fahad is actually shown as a veyr sweet guy in Mera Naseeb, so I'm sure here things will be differnet.

I dont know why, but I kinda want Nazia to end up wtih Fahad, rather than Shahbaaz.

ohhh man i sooo agreee Fahad is adorable and i would really want Nazia to fall for him..😳
desigal90 thumbnail

In the novel, yes, Nazia is VERY attracted to Moiz. Thats why things get even more complicated. Plus, Nazia has a baby, and Moiz always wanted a child, which Shazia can no longer give him.

So he's always holding Nazia's baby, playign with her, takign care of her.
I mean things get really crazy in the novel. But in the end, its all about the sisters reconnecting.
I'm very sure that they have changed thigns around in Mera Naseeb. For one, I dont think Shahbaaz is gonna go away like he did in the novel. He just disappeared after Nazia got married to Fahad.
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
I would Love her to fall for Fahad ! buh as we knw he might die :( ! so I soo want shehbaz&Nazia :D !
i dnt want her to fall for moiz 😡
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

In the novel, yes, Nazia is VERY attracted to Moiz. Thats why things get even more complicated. Plus, Nazia has a baby, and Moiz always wanted a child, which Shazia can no longer give him.

So he's always holding Nazia's baby, playign with her, takign care of her.
I mean things get really crazy in the novel. But in the end, its all about the sisters reconnecting.
I'm very sure that they have changed thigns around in Mera Naseeb. For one, I dont think Shahbaaz is gonna go away like he did in the novel. He just disappeared after Nazia got married to Fahad.

Ewww thts disgustin !! she will end up doin wah her mom did 😡 !! Argh n yaa i dnt think shehbaz will go away :D !! atleast we can hope so :D
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

I would Love her to fall for Fahad ! buh as we knw he might die :( ! so I soo want shehbaz&Nazia :D !

i dnt want her to fall for moiz 😡

but Manal she can love him for the time he's alive rite..😆😆
okay girls im out... getting closed eyes..🤗