Users

Frequent Posters

Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR6JH-O0gTY

this is the show im tawkin abt ! might watch it looks nice

hmm okay then you watch it and tell me if its worth watching ... i have a long list of his shows to catch up too 😆
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
i think the show is still goin on !

Artful_Dodger thumbnail
oh ... then how come no one posts anything about it 😕 might not be worth watching i guess

how many epi's have been aired?? any clue??
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
i dnt judge untill i watch (: !!
i guess 6-7 epis maybe 😕 !

Artful_Dodger thumbnail
ooh i love that dialog 😎 😆

yeah i know what you mean .. i was just making wild guesses 😆 chalo you watch and let me know ... i'll join you too 😳

bye for now ... i have been camping here all day LOL

see ya around 🤗
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Do you guys know this drama is based on the novel Sister of My Heart? I love it so far, but everythign is happening exactly like the book.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: desigal90

Do you guys know this drama is based on the novel Sister of My Heart? I love it so far, but everythign is happening exactly like the book.

yess we came to know like yesterday..😆😆 have u read the book by any chance???
yoo i watched today's epi.. waaaooo how bad would Nazia have feel??? she isnt her dad's daughter mom's lose character.. chiii tauba taubaa..😕😆
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Ya desigurl its based on tht novel i guess !

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah I did, I read it like four years ago.
But this is an EXCELLENT adaptation.
Everythign is the same, except in Sister of My Heart, there was no scandal with Nazia's mother except she ran away to get married. But you know how here she has an affair with Shazia's dad, that never happened in the book.
I also ahve a feeling they're gonna change something else.
In teh novel, Moiz did love Shazia. Yes, he did get attracted to Nazia, but he tried to stop himself. The scene in the garden where he first flirts with Nazia was sorta differnet.
In the book, Nazia kinda feels light headed and almost faints, so Moiz grabs her to keep her from falling. And he does lead her to a bench, but because he's still holding her, he sorta in a daze says very softly, I wish I had met you before i met your sister.
I didnt liek how Moiz does it in the drama though. Wish they had kept that part the same, coz it was more realistic and it showed Moiz as a better guy, not just someone who forgot about Shazia the min he laid eyes on nazia.
But yes, the attraction between Moiz and Nazia does continue, but Shazia does not get to know if it till years after marriage.
It seems they chagned that in Mera Naseeb where Shazia hears Moiz admit his feelings to Nazia before the wedding.
Oh and the novel was Indian, lol.
So the characters were Sudha and Anju (the sisters), and Moiz was Sunil, Shahbaz was Ashok, and I forgot what the other names were 😆
Edited by desigal90 - 13 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Yeah I did, I read it like four years ago.

But this is an EXCELLENT adaptation.
Everythign is the same, except in Sister of My Heart, there was no scandal with Nazia's mother except she ran away to get married. But you know how here she has an affair with Shazia's dad, that never happened in the book.
I also ahve a feeling they're gonna change something else.
In teh novel, Moiz did love Shazia. Yes, he did get attracted to Nazia, but he tried to stop himself. The scene in the garden where he first flirts with Nazia was sorta differnet.
In the book, Nazia kinda feels light headed and almost faints, so Moiz grabs her to keep her from falling. And he does lead her to a bench, but because he's still holding her, he sorta in a daze says very softly, I wish I had met you before i met your sister.
I didnt liek how Moiz does it in the drama though. Wish they had kept that part the same, coz it was more realistic and it showed Moiz as a better guy, not just someone who forgot about Shazia the min he laid eyes on nazia.
But yes, the attraction between Moiz and Nazia does continue, but Shazia does not get to know if it till years after marriage.
It seems they chagned that in Mera Naseeb where Shazia hears Moiz admit his feelings to Nazia before the wedding.
Oh and the novel was Indian, lol.
So the characters were Sudha and Anju (the sisters), and Moiz was Sunil, Shahbaz was Ashok, and I forgot what the other names were 😆

Ya saw the character ! n saved the novel online will read it ! afta xams !!
btw does Nazia n Shehbaz in novel end up together ?