Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Alizzay..

LOL whaat?? you supported THE Osama 🤣 ye kab hua?? 😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣 call this ma Hatred for USA or anyfin 🤣 I dnt Trust thm or media 🤣
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

yeah 😍 i still think if she really loved him she should have done something about it ab call karne se kya hoga?? 😕

We cant blame her man :( she is respectin her father :( ! believe me ! I have seen a girl !who always did wah her parents wanted ! n 1 dude actually Loved her alot !! buh she even tho had feelings for him kept it to her self ! n she got married to some1 else !! buh the feelings actually killled her ! n the girl is like a dead body ! alive buh cant tawk !! n no1 knws about the guy !
so this is all reality !

Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

We cant blame her man :( she is respectin her father :( ! believe me ! I have seen a girl !who always did wah her parents wanted ! n 1 dude actually Loved her alot !! buh she even tho had feelings for him kept it to her self ! n she got married to some1 else !! buh the feelings actually killled her ! n the girl is like a dead body ! alive buh cant tawk !! n no1 knws about the guy !

so this is all reality !

no no i get that ... but what i meant was like she could at least have told him her majboori ... or personally told him to stop all that ... and yeah i guess she was in a fix ... and its kinda easier for the guys in a way ... but at least i am glad that she wrote him a letter

her dad should've let go of his ego or whatever it is that kept him from accepting Hammad's proposal ... i feel sad for the girl more ... cuz he could show his love .. she couldn't even do that

@ that Osama thing ... the media is one big drama queen ... i don't trust them either
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

no no i get that ... but what i meant was like she could at least have told him her majboori ... or personally told him to stop all that ... and yeah i guess she was in a fix ... and its kinda easier for the guys in a way ... but at least i am glad that she wrote him a letter

her dad should've let go of his ego or whatever it is that kept him from accepting Hammad's proposal ... i feel sad for the girl more ... cuz he could show his love .. she couldn't even do that

@ that Osama thing ... the media is one big drama queen ... i don't trust them either

True :(!! why always girls :( !! atleast hamad is showin how much he loves her where she is killin her self frm inside jst to hide her feelings :( n sadly this is wat will kill her man :( !!

Artful_Dodger thumbnail

True :(!! why always girls :( !! atleast hamad is showin how much he loves her where she is killin her self frm inside jst to hide her feelings :( n sadly this is wat will kill her man :( !!

in that case i think she shouldn't call him ... that letter was enough ... i mean what's the use ...she obviously can't go against her dad's wish ... so the sooner she cuts all contacts with him the better for both ... what do you think?? call usi ne kiya hoga?? 😕 ya someone else must've called?
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

in that case i think she shouldn't call him ... that letter was enough ... i mean what's the use ...she obviously can't go against her dad's wish ... so the sooner she cuts all contacts with him the better for both ... what do you think?? call usi ne kiya hoga?? 😕 ya someone else must've called?

Well Call Would have made the guy even crazy ! as its better she doesnt Interact alot wid her !! buh OMG precap jst killed me :( where she says to Aya how she cant take all this anymore :(
Artful_Dodger thumbnail

Well Call Would have made the guy even crazy ! as its better she doesnt Interact alot wid her !! buh OMG precap jst killed me :( where she says to Aya how she cant take all this anymore :(

exactly .. that's why i think she shouldn't call him

i am kind of confused here .. did she say that cuz she loves him or cuz he is suffering a lot cuz of her 😕 cuz they haven't shown us any sign that she has started to fall for him too ...so its kinda difficult to understand ... well for me at least 😕
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

exactly .. that's why i think she shouldn't call him

i am kind of confused here .. did she say that cuz she loves him or cuz he is suffering a lot cuz of her 😕 cuz they haven't shown us any sign that she has started to fall for him too ...so its kinda difficult to understand ... well for me at least 😕

na she didnt say any of these ! buh her being lost everytime ! n thn sittin in rain !! this is the sign of her awready fallin for him ! n thn not to forget her wakin up frm her sleep !!

Artful_Dodger thumbnail

na she didnt say any of these ! buh her being lost everytime ! n thn sittin in rain !! this is the sign of her awready fallin for him ! n thn not to forget her wakin up frm her sleep !!

hmmm maybe you are right ..but i took all that for just pure concern ... i mean who wouldn't feel bad for someone knowing fully well that they are going through all that pain only cuz of you ... i mean i surely would feel bad ... but love?? 😕 and then again what she said to Abdullah ... remember? i was pretty sure that she is concerned for him rather than 'in love' with him

will have to read the novel to know her real feelings for him 😆

and in paki shows the clues are sooo subtle ... it takes a lot of time for me to understand what happened 😆 that's why i stopped watching PJP ... i misinterpreted a lot

.YixingsManal. thumbnail

hmmm maybe you are right ..but i took all that for just pure concern ... i mean who wouldn't feel bad for someone knowing fully well that they are going through all that pain only cuz of you ... i mean i surely would feel bad ... but love?? 😕 and then again what she said to Abdullah ... remember? i was pretty sure that she is concerned for him rather than 'in love' with him

will have to read the novel to know her real feelings for him 😆

and in paki shows the clues are sooo subtle ... it takes a lot of time for me to understand what happened 😆 that's why i stopped watching PJP ... i misinterpreted a lot

Well u might be right !! buh hmmm i dnt understand how some1 wont fall for some1 like this !!
onli if some1 did all the for me 🤣 !
well 1 person did 🤣 which i completely ignored 🤣 buh aye some1 like Hamad<3