Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

they would be fine but then Fahad's ammi is another item.. chalako maasi..

theres like 4 freakin annouyin character ! tht fatima , nazia's mom , Mooeez Father n now this 😡 !! Arghh!!
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

they would be fine but then Fahad's ammi is another item.. chalako maasi..

but that side of her will creep out if she comes to know about her past na ... i don't think she will find out though 😕 i mean who will tell her .. definitely not Nazia ... unless Shazia does that ... out of you know rage or something ... to get back at her ... but again i don't think that's gonna happen either .
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Alizzay..

i hear you ... he is kinda endearing 😳 ... i don't want him to let her go ... cuz anyway the poor guy is gonna die ... she'll get married to Shahbaz if only that MOIZ leaves her alone 😡 😆

oh god i am exhausted using --😡 emoticon LOL 😆

moiz is also a kameena..AngryAngry
im like hating him.. he's all chipking onto the poor girl.. and poor Shazia she likes Moiz gadha soo much..🤢
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

i hear you ... he is kinda endearing 😳 ... i don't want him to let her go ... cuz anyway the poor guy is gonna die ... she'll get married to Shahbaz if only that MOIZ leaves her alone 😡 😆

oh god i am exhausted using --😡 emoticon LOL 😆

I dnt wanna hate moeez buh god i hate him :( ! wish Shehbaz beats him black n blue 😡 ! Argghhh !!

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

but that side of her will creep out if she comes to know about her past na ... i don't think she will find out though 😕 i mean who will tell her .. definitely not Nazia ... unless Shazia does that ... out of you know rage or something ... to get back at her ... but again i don't think that's gonna happen either .

NO NO she will know.. i think she will hear Nazia and Fahad talking... becuz in the promo she says that Nazia still loves the other guy and Fahad takes Nazia's side.. almost all the story is told in the promos..😆😆
who is fatima?? phuppi ammi??? yoo phuppi ammi is funnny..😆😆 and Moiz ke abu is hillarious 🤣
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

moiz is also a kameena..😡😡
im like hating him.. he's all chipking onto the poor girl.. and poor Shazia she likes Moiz gadha soo much..🤢

i wish shazia Doesnt Misunderstands Nazia :( ! n Argh wish Shehbaz beats moiz black n blue 😡 ! honestly poor nazia might be regrettin being 'beautiful' now 😡 !
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
u knw pak series Promos' ! ufff they say the whole freakin story in the promos' !! wats left to watch thn .=.!
n no fatima is the fat lady who caught nazia/shazia wid shehbaz !

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

i wish shazia Doesnt Misunderstands Nazia :( ! n Argh wish Shehbaz beats moiz black n blue 😡 ! honestly poor nazia might be regrettin being 'beautiful' now 😡 !

i wanna give Moiz a zor dar thapad..AngryAngry
she will misunderstand her for a lil while i guess becuz then the same time Nazia would says she will commit suicide.. didnt that happen in todays epi? when Moiz asks Nazia to do nikah with him and Shazia hears them
ohhh that rishtewaali 😆
Edited by Pulwasha - 13 years ago
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Pulwasha ... OMG yeah .. how did that slip my mind ...ugh poor Nazia

and yeah Moiz's dad is one hell of a character 🤣 he is sooo greedy ... hahahaha

oh dear lord .. i loved that character though ... it was funny 😆

@Manal - i guess he will beat him .. i saw that in one of the promo Shahbaz was confronting Moiz ...

hey wait does that mean that Moiz will keep on chasing Nazia ..even after she is married ... but then why is Shahbaz fighting? 😕
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
@Pulwa : tht happened today !whn Shazia Kept Askin Nazia Wat did Puppi tell her ! n she got annouyed sayin u want me to commit suicide n she rushes down !!
@aLOOO: hmmm i think he will still chase nazia n some how shehbaz will get to knw 😕