Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
so finally Nazia is getting married to Fahad?? and why do u feel bad for him??
i didnt see the epi yet..😆
i totally totally knew that Nazia's ammi is a lose character..😆
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

ya as u cant clap frm 1 hand!! so we cant onli blame nazia's Mom !!

tho u knw i felt bad for nazia man !! imagine some1 tellin u all this about ur mom 😕 !!

gosh this girl is goin through alot 😕 !Poor soul 😕 !

i don't get it though ... she turned down Shahbaz proposal cuz she thought he isn't rich ... she didn't even investigate about his background ... and she was ready to wed her off to that Fahad guy??

poor Nazia cuz her stupid mum she's made to marry against her will ... but thank god Fahad is a nice guy ... at heart

btw that whole flashback scene was hilarious 🤣 i mean the acting part ... Nazia's mum was acting OTT ... hahahaha
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

so finally Nazia is getting married to Fahad?? and why do u feel bad for him??

i didnt see the epi yet..😆
i totally totally knew that Nazia's ammi is a lose character..😆

i feell bad for fahad cuz u see everythin is happenin its not his fault :S !! n he accepts he is not good loookin !! n thn afta marrige findin out ur wife is in love wid some1 else !! argh i jst feel so bad for him :( !
i wish they dnt kill him buh make his divorce her so we cann seee Shehbaz-Nazia together <3
Artful_Dodger thumbnail

i feell bad for fahad cuz u see everythin is happenin its not his fault :S !! n he accepts he is not good loookin !! n thn afta marrige findin out ur wife is in love wid some1 else !! argh i jst feel so bad for him :( !

i wish they dnt kill him buh make his divorce her so we cann seee Shehbaz-Nazia together <3

hey but she is willingly marrying him right?? so i guess she will be nice to him too .. she said that to Shazia na .. so i guess he will be fine 😳
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

he will die..😭
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alizzay..

i don't get it though ... she turned down Shahbaz proposal cuz she thought he isn't rich ... she didn't even investigate about his background ... and she was ready to wed her off to that Fahad guy??

poor Nazia cuz her stupid mum she's made to marry against her will ... but thank god Fahad is a nice guy ... at heart

btw that whole flashback scene was hilarious 🤣 i mean the acting part ... Nazia's mum was acting OTT ... hahahaha

OMG the flashbacks 🤣 ! esp when she was fightin wid her husband calllin him liar 🤣
n she rejected him for belongin to a Sweet sellerfamily 😆 ! where she knws Fahad is RICH !!

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

hey but she is willingly marrying him right?? so i guess she will be nice to him too .. she said that to Shazia na .. so i guess he will be fine 😳

they would be fine but then Fahad's ammi is another item.. chalako maasi..
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

i dnt she will accept him frm heart :( n thts wah he'll realise ! n will make sure she gets wah she wants
buh u see im confused ! I love Shehbaz n I love Fahad too ! Ofc not cuz of his looks 😆 ! buh uff there is somethin abt him tht adores me <3
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

he will die..😭

i knw :( thts wats hurtin me :( !! he doesnt deserve this :(
Artful_Dodger thumbnail

i dnt she will accept him frm heart :( n thts wah he'll realise ! n will make sure she gets wah she wants

buh u see im confused ! I love Shehbaz n I love Fahad too ! Ofc not cuz of his looks 😆 ! buh uff there is somethin abt him tht adores me <3

i hear you ... he is kinda endearing 😳 ... i don't want him to let her go ... cuz anyway the poor guy is gonna die ... she'll get married to Shahbaz if only that MOIZ leaves her alone 😡 😆

oh god i am exhausted using --😡 emoticon LOL 😆