REALLLLYYYY???

Im so damm happy
This is amazing
Thanks for such an awesome news

Hira I need party now.😳
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow thank u so much for sharing this awesome news...
Ek to Fawad-Sanam together or phir Iman Ali's presence is a Soney pr Suhaaga...
Im going to be waiting for this soooo eagerly, I hope I dont miss it anyhow.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: seert

Your welcome guys, and ya it's pretty exciting. I'm hoping it's good but I honestly don't have a lot of expectations...given the locations especially NYC, this drama will be very different from Dastaan. In terms of the airing date and channel, I have no idea. Haissam just started shooting so it will take time. I say give it a few months...and as Arena said, it's not a sequel. It's a brand new show.

Fizzi: Thank God you believe it now. Your dil won't break...it's all good ;)

Arena: Yes, I'm quite happy we get to see Iman and Fawad together again. I think their bond will be platonic given that he is opposite Sanam, and Humayun Saeed is also in the show but still these two make a good looking pair. Lol but I can see you're very excited...I didn't know you were such a big fan of that pair. About the date, well Haissam posted it much before I posted here so lol maybe it was the 12th? ;p

LOL Nooo... i LOVE them :D
and maybe more cz ive recently finishd watching dastaan again! ☺️
i wish saba qamar was in the serial tooo.... and yeahh i Just LOVEEEE iman.. and fawad! 😍
-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I know there's already a couple of topics on that new show (Akbari Asghari) by Haissam with Imran, Fawad, Sanam and Humaima, but Haissam (director of Dastaan) is now working on his new one which he refers to as "KPKPBT'. God knows what those letters stand for and it's one heck of a long name but anyways the drama has Fawad and Sanam opposite each other along with Humayun Saeed and Iman Ali. Samira Fazal, the writer of Dastaan, is writing it, and she had actually told me about this 2-3 months ago when she was still writing the script. Anyways now it's done and they're shooting this very romantic drama....that's how Samira refers to it.
Also this drama will be shot in NY and Murree.

P.S. For those who don't believe it (aka Fizz πŸ˜‰) Haissam and Samira themselves confirmed it.

Glad you made a topic about it ! πŸ˜ƒ Eeeee I'm so excited ! πŸ˜† I'm so hoping its good..I'm expecting alot ! πŸ€” Btw an update for you..I just got to know its FULL name πŸ˜› Its "Kuch Pyaar Ka Pagal Bhi Tha". Didnt understand the name..πŸ˜• but nevertheless I want this serial to rock ! 😳

@Bold: Hahaha nice πŸ˜› LOL
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for updating with the name.
fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Fizzi: Thank God you believe it now. Your dil won't break...it's all good ;)

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aliza..

Glad you made a topic about it ! πŸ˜ƒ Eeeee I'm so excited ! πŸ˜† I'm so hoping its good..I'm expecting alot ! πŸ€” Btw an update for you..I just got to know its FULL name πŸ˜› Its "Kuch Pyaar Ka Pagal Bhi Tha". Didnt understand the name..πŸ˜• but nevertheless I want this serial to rock ! 😳

@Bold: Hahaha nice πŸ˜› LOL

Kuch Pyaar Ka Pagal Bhi Tha"πŸ˜‰
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....
thanks for update yaar

367945 thumbnail
Arena: Oh I don't really know Saba Qamar but hey Sanam, Iman and FAWAD are good enough...at least for me ;)

Aliza: Yep I had to, and hey you could have made one too but ya man I really hope it's good. Right now we have Dastaan as a benchmark so we expect a lot...that's why I'm going with high hopes and low expectations.
Thank you for the title update :)
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
LOL...
so u dont know saba qamar...
or u dont how how gud saba qamar wud b amongst them :P
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanksssssssss for the newsss..fawad and sanam...and new york and murreee😍