Dastaan Team is Coming Back! Updated

367945 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I know there's already a couple of topics on that new show (Akbari Asghari) by Haissam with Imran, Fawad, Sanam and Humaima, but Haissam (director of Dastaan) is now working on his new one which he refers to as "KPKPBT'. God knows what those letters stand for and it's one heck of a long name but anyways the drama has Fawad and Sanam opposite each other along with Humayun Saeed and Iman Ali. Samira Fazal, the writer of Dastaan, is writing it, and she had actually told me about this 2-3 months ago when she was still writing the script. Anyways now it's done and they're shooting this very romantic drama....that's how Samira refers to it.
Also this drama will be shot in NY and Murree.

P.S. For those who don't believe it (aka Fizz πŸ˜‰) Haissam and Samira themselves confirmed it.

Title Update (Feb 20): So the initials stand for Kuch Pyaar Ka Pagal Bhi Tha. I'm having a hard time understanding the meaning of the words strung together...hopefully it'll make more sense when we know the concept and/or a promo. Thanks to Aliza for updating us with the title πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by seert - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
now I do yaaaaaaaaar πŸ˜†
bt was confirming it
warna dil tot jata naπŸ˜‰
yeh super duper excited yaaaaar

Edited by fizii_gurl - 13 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
😲 [:O] 😲
SERIOUS!?!
OMG!! yayyy!!! u dont know kitniii awesome khabar dii hai u ne!?! πŸ˜ƒ
LOL wowwww!! OMGGGG my treasure.. my please Iman Ali... and FAWAD KHAN!? i dont mind if theyre Brother and sister either... i dont mind if theyre not related at all in the serial either!!! but i just want some scenes of them ☺️ and OMGGG sanam Fawad!?!?! DASTAAN fame is BACKKKKKK!! πŸ˜ƒ
soooo happy! really a mubarak din... though 12th rabi ul awwal was yday here :P 😳
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow... is it a kind of sequel or brand new serial???
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^^ Brand new ofcourse, Cant b a sequel, can it??
the ending was like THE END... and it was a novel based show... they wont b adding a sequel...
its a brand new show... as the news says its a VERY ROMANTIC SERIAL! 😍
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

^^ Brand new ofcourse, Cant b a sequel, can it??

the ending was like THE END... and it was a novel based show... they wont b adding a sequel...
its a brand new show... as the news says its a VERY ROMANTIC SERIAL! 😍

oh ok.. I haven' read the novel...
But can't waiiit... Very romantic??? 😲 ☺️
-Hiralious- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
REALLLLYYYY???

Im so damm happy
This is amazing
Thanks for such an awesome news
KrazEee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not too much of a Fawad-Sanam fan but definately looking fwd to Iman's performance...
Iman is awesome! Can't wait to have her back on screen
Daastan was superb, so hav high expectations of this one too
any idea when it'll start airing?...and what channel?

367945 thumbnail
Your welcome guys, and ya it's pretty exciting. I'm hoping it's good but I honestly don't have a lot of expectations...given the locations especially NYC, this drama will be very different from Dastaan. In terms of the airing date and channel, I have no idea. Haissam just started shooting so it will take time. I say give it a few months...and as Arena said, it's not a sequel. It's a brand new show.

Fizzi: Thank God you believe it now. Your dil won't break...it's all good ;)

Arena: Yes, I'm quite happy we get to see Iman and Fawad together again. I think their bond will be platonic given that he is opposite Sanam, and Humayun Saeed is also in the show but still these two make a good looking pair. Lol but I can see you're very excited...I didn't know you were such a big fan of that pair. About the date, well Haissam posted it much before I posted here so lol maybe it was the 12th? ;p

Edited by seert - 13 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Double bonanza heard bout sanam and fawad coming together for a rom-com drama but not this one ! ahhhhh soo happy