Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
watched y'days epi.. it was awesome.. Saba Qamar's acting was top notch.. she did a great job.. Ahsan Khan ws very good too.... I never like Babrik Shah.. but this is his finest work.. Looking forward to the next epi
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i m so glad sana told everything and didnt keep it a secret.....if this was an indian show, this secret would have been kept forever.....thats what is great about pakistani dramas.
so i guess.....hassans role is over.....and dua will not marry as she is the bread winner of the family.....let's see.....interesting drama......loved saba's acting in this episode.....didnt like hassan's reaction though.....he didnt seem angry enough.
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

i m so glad sana told everything and didnt keep it a secret.....if this was an indian show, this secret would have been kept forever.....thats what is great about pakistani dramas.
so i guess.....hassans role is over.....and dua will not marry as she is the bread winner of the family.....let's see.....interesting drama......loved saba's acting in this episode.....didnt like hassan's reaction though.....he didnt seem angry enough.

yaa.. i was also wondering the same..they have shown too much in last 2 epis.. if it was an indian serial.. the whole thing would have happen in atleast a month or so..๐Ÿ˜†
i think they will move out of this city as suggested by Hassan..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

yaa.. i was also wondering the same..they have shown too much in last 2 epis.. if it was an indian serial.. the whole thing would have happen in atleast a month or so..๐Ÿ˜†
i think they will move out of this city as suggested by Hassan..

if it was an indian serial.....saad would have kept blackmailing her and raped her a few more times๐Ÿ˜†...before anyone found out.....i wish samina ahmed had some dialogues....i would love her reaction....after all it is kinda her fault.
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

if it was an indian serial.....saad would have kept blackmailing her and raped her a few more times๐Ÿ˜†...before anyone found out.....i wish samina ahmed had some dialogues....i would love her reaction....after all it is kinda her fault.

yaa.. the story moved too quickly..