paani jaisa pyaar on hum tv

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

any1 watching it??:D

it has mikaal, saba qamar - who i LOVE! and ahsan khan ๐Ÿ˜ณ oh and the girl who was the elder sister of saba in mzzb (saba the character!) ... ๐Ÿ˜Š
u know i didnt really like mikaal much before... but after i saw him in dil hi chota sa, i really like his acting...he has some pretty fine acting imo..and even quiet goodlooking!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yup i watch and it's great... though i'm only wacthing for Saba... But Saba-& Ahsan make a good couple... even Juggan's acting was good...
-Laiba
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
saw bits n parts of 2nd epi.. it was good.. but its timing clashes with Azar ki aye gi barat on aag.. so anyone tell me its repeat timing..
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

any1 watching it??:D

it has mikaal, saba qamar - who i LOVE! and ahsan khan ๐Ÿ˜ณ oh and the girl who was the elder sister of saba in mzzb (saba the character!) ... ๐Ÿ˜Š
u know i didnt really like mikaal much before... but after i saw him in dil hi chota sa, i really like his acting...he has some pretty fine acting imo..and even quiet goodlooking!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Great you are also Saba fan.
I am Saba and Ahsan die hard fan and its soooo cool to see them together in a serial that also for the second time.
Love Paani Jaisa Pyaar.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1603210

You can check my post on PJP.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And you should watch Dastaan where Fawad is there and Ahsan and Saba are there.
Saba have beautifully portrayed that character.She was a princess there.๐Ÿ˜ณ

And I've watched Meri Zaat Zar-e-Benishan and must say no pak serial can ever reach its place.For me , its the best pak serial.
And Yeah Dua is Saba's Sister.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
this show is doing great.......hating hassan's character....hes evil.
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
oh gosh did u guys see the latest episode??
woww our tv's gone quiet bold yaar ;)
and ahsan ne kya acting kar chhori hai!! he's NAILED the character! u know i really like ahsan more day by day...and i even wudnt have minded had they got sana all of a sudden married to hassan "out of circumstances" ...per wht hassan did in latest episode..i always knew he was evil... !!!!
-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

this show is doing great.......hating hassan's character....hes evil.

oh gosh did u guys see the latest episode??

woww our tv's gone quiet bold yaar ;)
and ahsan ne kya acting kar chhori hai!! he's NAILED the character! u know i really like ahsan more day by day...and i even wudnt have minded had they got sana all of a sudden married to hassan "out of circumstances" ...per wht hassan did in latest episode..i always knew he was evil... !!!!

You guys mean Saad, right ? ๐Ÿ˜› Hassan toh bhai hai Sana ka ๐Ÿ˜†
And yeah I too knew saad will turn out to be evil, though in the first epi I was like aww saad should get Sana not adarsh but oh my gosh ! Saad kitna evil nikla ! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ And it'll turn out he's the one who got Hassan in jail so that he can take advantage of the situation...poor Sana..she cant even do anything.
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
this is why our shariah has such strict punishments for sexual crimes... for ppl like saad ..
@aliza: hehe yea i meant saad lolz...bichare uske bhai ko evil keh diya awyeien๐Ÿ˜† and ur right in first few episodes even i was thinking that sana shud fall for saad he's soo good and loves her so much.... but this was not love...i'm disappointed๐Ÿ˜’
-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

this is why our shariah has such strict punishments for sexual crimes... for ppl like saad ..

@aliza: hehe yea i meant saad lolz...bichare uske bhai ko evil keh diya awyeien๐Ÿ˜† and ur right in first few episodes even i was thinking that sana shud fall for saad he's soo good and loves her so much.... but this was not love...i'm disappointed๐Ÿ˜’

Me too ! I hate him so much now..wonder when he'll get punished..I'm waiting for when that promo episode will come where Hassan is running after Saad.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aliza..

You guys mean Saad, right ? ๐Ÿ˜› Hassan toh bhai hai Sana ka ๐Ÿ˜†
And yeah I too knew saad will turn out to be evil, though in the first epi I was like aww saad should get Sana not adarsh but oh my gosh ! Saad kitna evil nikla ! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ And it'll turn out he's the one who got Hassan in jail so that he can take advantage of the situation...poor Sana..she cant even do anything.

lol....yes i did mean saad......forgot his name.....i liked him in the beginning and wanted sana to marry him....but he is so evil.....to be so violent means he never loved her....u cannot rape a person u love.....i feel bad for sana....she shouldnt stay quiet.....atleast tell dua.