Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Maan will go crazy like this...hope they meet again soon... pls update soon.... also, if u can make update longer parts...😉..... u know the readers are always greedy😆

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice ff................
can u pm me.............
i think sam has to be behind his mu..................
pl dont split them.......................
pl clear the mu in the present very soon probably the same day when he is holding her @ gun point.............
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I just caught your FF...could you please add me to your PM list😃
I really want to know what betrayal they are talking about...something tells me it was Geet's Dadi and Sameeras plan😡...and love at first sight...and i love the that they both came back to Shimla after all this time..I dont know why but i want to find out😆.....and I like Geet's dad (just wanted to add that). I hope that Geet really didnt betray him (i dont think so but you never know)...anyways continue soon😉
shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

hey frnds its time for celebration as I m a GOLDIE🥳.....so lets make it special by a special update.............😳😳😳😳

Edited by shining_moon - 13 years ago
shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

chapter-4

Adi kept the phone down and started checking the account details of Noida project...when he came across a blunder!!!!!!...
ADI-How can this be possible???...such a huge mistake...I should consult maan sir...but he seems to be in a bad mood and it will only worsen it...I should talk to Ronak sir instead...
Adi knocked on the door of Ronak's cabin...
A man in his late twenties may be two or three years older than maan said...
RONAK-come in
Adi came inside and said sir I want to discuss about the Noida project... there seems to be a huge mistake in the accounts...
Ronak got alerted on hearing the name of Noida project...he pasted a calm look on his face and took the file from adi's hand and started going through it...
RONAK-hmmm...good work adi...u r quite dedicated to ur work... but dont worry about this I will take care of it...and yes there is no need to bother maan for these petty things...he is on a holiday...so... U may leave now!!!
Adi has always been sceptical about ronak...and never liked his way of handling things...but as Ronak was 32% share holder of KC adi didnot has much say or the right to question his decisions...still being the loyal and most trust worthy employee of KC and MSK he decided to talk to maan sir after his return...
after Adi left his cabin...Ronak took the Noida file in his hand and started revolving his chair and said...Maan sigh khurana...MD of KC...52% stake holder...ur doomsday is nearing n u r not even aware of it...abhi to sirf ek contract se maine personal profits banaye hain par woh din dur nahi When I'll takeover the whole company and will throw u out from here...and I RONAK JINDAL...will become the owner of KC and the king of the business world...
SK-I m really worried for maan...didi...
DM(dadimasi)-why savitri is something wrong with him...uski tabyet to thik hai na???...
SK-haan didi...but hum unki tabyet ki nahi unki zindagi k bare me baat kar rahe hain...unke future ke bare me...
DM-but he seems very well settled with his business...he has made a mark in the business world in such short time...KC has become the top most construction firm in India and also holds a good reputation overseas...so whats the problem...
SK-wohi to prob hai didi...use kaam kealava kuch aur nazar hi nahi aata... yahan lane ke liye bhi pata nahi humne kya kya papad bele...soncha tha ek break lelenge aur yahan ke khoobsurat mausam ko dekhkar unki life bhi thodi colourful ho jayegi...lekin yahan bhi pata nahi kin khayalon me khoye hue hain aur yahan bhi ph pe hi lage hue hain...
DM-itni si baat se pareshan ho rahi ho...are uski shaadi kara do uski life apne aap hi colourful ho jayegi...
SK-aapko kya lagta humne koshish nahi ki...par har ladki ko ye kehkar mana kar diya ki woh sab bas unke paison me intrested hain...infact woh ladkiyan to hame bhi pasand nahi aayi...bilkul bhi hamare maan ke layak nahi thi...maan dil ke bahut khare hain aur hume unke kiye dil ki khari ladki chahiye...
DM-dw savitri...kal maan # hall ke festival dance competition me ja raha hai na chief guest banke...wahan bahut si ladkiyan aayengi...shayad vahan use uski colour tv bhi mil jaye😉...
SK-aap bhi na didi😆...oh no humne maan ko to bataya hi nahi is bare me...pata nahi sunkar kitna gussa karenge...hum abhi unse baat karte hain...
MAAN-kya?????dadi ab ye kya naya natak hai...aap achche se janti hain mujhe ye dance shows pasand nahi...aur apne unhe meri taraf se approval de di aur mujhe ab bata rahi hain...
SK-offho maan aap to aise baat kar rahe hain jaise aap koi 60 saal ke buddhe ho...ur dadaji would be very disappointed with u today...unka eklauta hot n happening pota bhari jawani me buddha ho gaya...!!!!!!!
MAAN-what??dadi what r u saying...
SK-so what else do u expect me to say...itna achcha programme hai n u being the spoil sport...
MAAN-fine...u want me to go...I'll go then
maan left thinking yeh dadi bhi na pata nahi kya kya chalta rehta hai inke dimag me...'hot n happening pota'...from where does she gets all his weird ideas...gosh...sometimes I wonder...is she really 60+... whatever maan now I have to attend this show tomorrow or else she will again start her melodrama...god knows wat kind of show it is...
Here geet and all her college friends visited quite a number of places and enjoyed a lot ...the snow laden peaks...picturesque scenery and lovely weather was really entralling and everyone fell in love with shimla...
On returning to the hotel in the evening their incharge Mrs. Singh informed them that there is an open dance competition in # hall tomorrow and she has received an invitation from her friend who is the co-ordinator of the show... and if anyone is interested they can give their names now for participation but they only have the time till tomorrow non for practice as the comp is in the evening...
all the students got excited and only a few participated including geet...she was a tained dancer and it was a kind of passion for her...sameera too participated...she knew geet is a good dancer so she decided to overburden her with so much work that she could not practice at all...
Next day
Sam-geet see my dress got torn...do stitch it today itself and here are my assignments do complete them and return in the evening...
PINKY-but sam these works can be finished later also n u dont need them urgently...and geet needs time to practice for the competition...
SAM-listen u...I m not talking to u and geet I need all these assignments today itself so better complete them...
PINKY-but...
GEET-its ok pinky pinky...sam I'll do it today itself...u'll get it in the evening
sameera left the room with an evil smirk on her face...thinking stupid geet now I'll see how u win...
PINKY-geet ye kya kiya tune...kya zaroorat thi sam ko haan karne ki... ab tu practice kaise karegi
GEET-relax pinky...itna gussa kyon ho rahi hai...maine pichle mahine inter college dance fest ke liye bahut practice ki thi...I still remember those steps...
PINKY-sam is doing all this purposely so that u wont get time to practice... why do u always agree to do all her works
GEET-pinky we have already talked about it n u know the answer
PINKY-U r right...I know the answer very well(I know geet u feel indebted to sam n her family for giving u a life but this is not the right time to confront u about this...)sighing pinky left the room...n geet got down to complete the work...
It was evening and the bus reached the auditorium...all the students were already very excited and their excitement seemed no bound when they heard that the great MSK is the CG...girls were already going ga ga about him...
PINKY-wow yaar...aaj to humara lucky day hai...we are ging to see MSK in flesh and blood
NEHA-haan yaar...he is so very handsome
here sameera comes and said
SAM-u girls just back off...bcoz today he will forget everything when he will see my performance...
PINKY-oh plz sam stop dreaming...u r too full of urself...u forget that in the last dance competition u lost to geet and today also there is no chance for u
SAM-well we will see...aur geet to tab jeetegi na jab wo perform kar payegi...she didn't even practiced so how is she going to win... saying this sameera walked away...
here pinky is worried for geet but she knows that geet is a superb dancer so there is no way she will loose n that too to this bimbo sam...
The hall was beautifully decorated for the wonderful CG and when MSK arrived in his black suit which very well complimented his fair complexion... he was welcomed by a huge round of applause an flower bouquet...and then...he was guided to his seat which was right infront of the stage..
The curtains were raised and the performance started...there were a total of 10 contestant...some participants were from different college of shimla and performed on latest hits setting the stage on fire...sam was no.8...she performed on shila ki jawani...flaunting her body as much as possible...her moves were more vulger and less gracefull...the boys at the back were hooting whilemaan wasvery much annoyed with her performance...actually feeling suffocated...
at last geet came on the stage...she wore a beauiful blue lehnga...fitting her curves perfectly giving a perfect feminine lookto her...her face was covered with her duppatta...
maan felt like a fresh breeze touched his skin...suddenly the atmosphere became very pleasant and soothing...similar to which he felt yesterday morning when he met HER!!!!!!!!...but how is it possible she is not here or is she????
when maan was experiencing the change in his surrounding the music started and his eyes went back to the stage...
plzzz listen to the song to get the feel of the lyrics😳
mehboob mere mehboob mere...
mehboob mere mehboob mere...
teri ankhon se mujhe peene de
kuch dard hai mere sine me
mujhe mast maahaul me jeene de...
geet started moving with the music...making the perfect moves...matching every step with music and lyrics...
mehboob mere mehboob mere
teri aankhon se mujhe peene de
At this point shelifted her veil and her beautiful face came into view...
mujhe mast...mast...mujhe mast maahaul me jeene de...
as maan saw her face his heart missed a beat...a strange sensation ran through his whole body...evoking new feelings in him which were till date unknown to him...
as she lifted her veil her eyes caught the same hazel eyes in which she lost herself yesterday...those eyes were again intently gazing at her as if devouring her hungrily...this time she felt a more stronger sense of emotion as if they were casting a spell on her and she started moving with the music again...she was dancing with full devotion...it no longer remained a mere competition for her...she was expressing her inner feelings in her dance to which she herself is unknown...as if telling what effect he had caused on her in a single meeting which was merely for a few minutes...
aankhon me kajal pairon me payal
in adaon se main karoon sab ko ghayal
mehboob ki mehbooba tarse
sach keh de pyaar yeh kab barse
main teri dulhan banne ko nikli hoon sajdhaj ke ghar se...
she danced so gracefully that the whole hall went silent as if everyone went into an oblivion...only thing they could see or rather feel was the devine beauty and her enchanting dance...
yeh nazar hamari hai bari karari
samjho vo jeeta jispe dil hari
haan ishq mohabbat kar le tu
ye pal na thehrenge kal ko
aa narmi le meri aankhon se
kuch pata nahi kya ho kal ko...
In the first meeting maan could not get a chance to view her fully but this time he made sure toquench his thirsty eyes which were drinking the heavenly sight before him...her beautiful big expressive eyes...her milky white and soft skin...her rosy lips...her so perfect curves n intoxicating features... she is for sure some fairy who descended from heaven...only...for him!!!!
mehboob mere mehboob mere
teri aankho se mujhe peene de
mujhe mast mast...haan mast mast
maan was brought back to earth by the thundering sound of huge applause which his pari received for her marvellous and spell binding performance...
Geet bend her head as a gesture to thanks the audience for appreciating her dance...she herself could not believe she danced so well without any practice...may be...bcoz it was not a dance...it was an expression of her feelings for the stranger infront of her...with that she went back stage leaving an amazed audience...a happy pinky n neha...a super jealous and shocked sameera and a contented and extremely enchanted maan behind...!!!!!!!!!!!
so frnds here is part 4 a long one...hope it was upto ur expectations...I m really nervous for this one as I tried to potray both maan n geet's inner turmoil which they feel for each other in just one meeting through the song hope the song is apt for the situation...so plzzz do comment n this time I need long comments😉...and tell me how it was...waiting eagerly for ur response😊😊😊😊...
n do not forget to hit the LIKE button😳😳😳
love u all🤗
Edited by shining_moon - 13 years ago
amzu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome part..👏👏
love it.
do continue plz
thx
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice .. loved the update

Sameera is such a bimbo 😡

continue soon

love
Sana
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anupam 🤗.....Thank u for the lovely update and PM......awesome part.......loved the song u used for Geet's performance.....plz continue soon.....TC....Ratna 😊

Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh please Pm me your nex update......... even i Missed a heart beat with her dance.
waiting eagerly for their next meet.
doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
plz add me to ur buddy list and i really liked the concept................