Posted: 13 years ago
great start.
do continue plz
thx.
add me to yr pm list.
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow...superb concept..... do continue... pls add me to yr pm list.....
shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for all ur lovely comment n encouragement🤗
jiasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my god.......

it ws amazing prologue...and den first......wow....👏

m very curious to knw....wat leads to maaneet sepration......

continue sooooonnnn........

add me in ur pm list....😊
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i thinks Sameera is behind the separation she sounds jealous of Geet but let see i have to be patient uff simi be quite great update pls cont soonnnnnnnnn
shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

chapter-2

Though geet slept late she woke up with the first ray of sun as it was her daily routine to woke up early n do the house hold work n prepare breakfast for everyone...then off to college...
but today was a different day...she opened her eyes n got up...pinky n neha were still asleep...she went up to the window n opened it to be greeted by the most beautiful view ever...though in punjab she used to have lovely morning but this scene was really something...the hills surrounded by fog as if a white blanket covered the hills n the snow just adding to the beauty...
geet-beautiful...I will never forget this morning...seems like the day is really going to be amazing...
geet got ready n went to near by hill which she saw from the window...as everyone was not up yet she thought she would return before anyone awakes...
she reached the hill n stood by the edge to have a closer look to the valley below...just then she felt the smooth n slightly chilly wind...to feel the weather more closely she removed her shawl n placed it near the tree...now she spread her arms as if to let the breeze seeped through her soul...it was an amazing exp she was enjoying...her hair was flowing in the air as if dancing in some mysterious tune...she was captivating the moment by her closed eyes when she heard a voice...What r u doing??...
In the same area a man in his mid twenty was grasping in the same serene beauty of nature...clicking pictures to capture the exotic n enigmatic beauty of simla...
Maan singh khurana never thought that his visit to simla would b so amazing when his dadima asked him or rather emotionally blackmaled him to take a break from his hectic schedule...to accompany her to this lovely place...
as he was soothing his eyes the thought crossed his mind that he actually needed a break...
while desending down the hill a shining yellow attire caught his attention...n thats when he saw her...!!!!!
on getting closer he saw a girl with her back towards him standing at the edge of the hill about to jump...WHAT???...about to jump!!!!!!!!!
he got near her and asked...What r u doing??
Geet turned with a jerk at the sudden question...n slipped...she was just about to fall in the deep valley wen someone caught her hand n pulled her towards himself...the pull caused her to dash into his strong n broad chest n as a reflex maan's arms engulfed her into a hug...
both were lost in each other's mesmerising touch as if that was wat they were desiring the most...their single touch initiated a strong feeling as if both were awakening from a deep slumber...
they forget their surrounding...time stopped n the moment froze!!!!!!!!
slowly geet opened her eyes which were closed due the fear of falling n now after recieving a the soothing touch all fear evaporated...but then she realized that she was actually hugging a stranger...maan too was lost in the warmth when he felt a slight push n opened his eyes to meet the most beautiful sparkling doe shaped eyes staringat him in shock...n he came back to his sense removing his hands from her waist n backing off...
Inorder to keep up his so called angry young man image he put a hardened look on his face n said...this is not suicide point so go n die somewhere else...n took his camera which fell on the ground n walked off...!!!!!
here is the 2nd part n their first encounter a similar one to the prologue thats why wanted to write the prologue first😉...hope it was upto ur expectation...if not then do tell me...
waiting for ur comments😳😳😳
n dont forget to hit the like botton😊
Edited by shining_moon - 13 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oye hoye !!... awesome double updates ....

thanks alot hun!

continue soon

love
Sana
komlika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
love it.........awesome start.........
i have request: dont make either of them married to different people......... i mean MU is ok........ but maaneet should only marry eachother not anyone else 😍........ so geet is adopted daughter who knows maybe she belongs to rich family 😉...... look like sameera is behind separation of maaneet 😡
......... cant wait to read more...... do PM me
😊
dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Story sounds good,.... hope, they will soon be united after returning from the flashback. will be waiting for more updates... pls cont soon, and add me to ur PM list.
sakadafi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great start...please add me to your PM list.