Posted: 13 years ago
luved it..
waiting 4 their meeting..
update soon..
nd plz pm me..
siroilily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow great concept ๐Ÿ‘ its very interesting n loved it.pls continue soon n thank u so much 4 pm. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
592851 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi91

wow fabulous update so Geet run way from home i hope there not gonner disown her when she come back pls cont soonnnnnnnn

yash loves geet dearly. no matter how angry he will be he will never disown her as for her grandpa you will have to wait to know๐Ÿ˜‰
glad you like it๐Ÿ˜ณ
592851 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -afsha-

Whow

Awesum update
Loved how much Yash loved Geet
He is really fab
Geet shuld hav asked her bro n grandpa for this yaar
I feel she did wrong because they will hate her for this
Looks lik in another update we will get their meet
Update soon

had geet asked for permission there was no way her grandpa would allow her... she wanted this one chance to live a normal life for sometime... like i already wrote in the chapter she has run away but for a short period of time she has no intentions to leave her family....๐Ÿ˜ƒ besides if she would have asked how will the story move ahead... trust me there is reason behind this๐Ÿ˜†...
yash loves her too much to hate her... he will be angry but he will not hate her... about grandpa i cant say anything as of now
well about their first meeting.... next update will not focus on that rather i'd like to dedicate that chapter to solely maan as this one was all about geet....
as for yash... a girl as sweet as geet deserves no less of a loving brother yash is... i was going to make brij her brother but then i just could not visualise him as a caring bro... hence yash...
glad u like it๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -muskaan - 13 years ago
592851 thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabi.princes

awesome update

can't wait for their first meeting!
con't soon

thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ.... well i hope i can do justice to their first meeting...๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Elfin- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

awesome...................one of a kind.......................loved it.........................๐Ÿ‘
i will personally strangle you if you do not update soon..........................๐Ÿ˜‰
592851 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zahra15

amazing......so basically geet left her houuse.....

.....n him means maan.....cnt w8 4 nxt part......

him... who else would it be.... i dont have any intention to have chappals thrown my way๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›... afterall its MG FF๐Ÿ˜›.... maaneet all the way๐Ÿ˜‰ thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ
592851 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_xaini

luved it..
waiting 4 their meeting..
update soon..
nd plz pm me..

thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ... will try update soon๐Ÿ˜ณ
thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ
592851 thumbnail

Originally posted by: siroilily

Wow great concept ๐Ÿ‘ its very interesting n loved it.pls continue soon n thank u so much 4 pm. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

thank youEmbarrassed... will try update soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thank youEmbarrassed
592851 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manashi

awesome...................one of a kind.......................loved it.........................๐Ÿ‘
i will personally strangle you if you do not update soon..........................๐Ÿ˜‰

god... are you threatening me right after i updated๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†... glad you liked it๐Ÿ˜ƒ n sweetheart there is no way i'm gonna be updating it before a week๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰... most probably during the weekend you might get the next chapter... having said that i'm gonna run from here before i get knocked out๐Ÿ˜† *patli gali se nikal gayi"๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -muskaan - 13 years ago