SapphireFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
waiting for the BOOM!
beautiful update nonetheless :)
Nav2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Everything in his life was just the way he liked it... in control. He was his own god until one fine day when he met her and BOOM. cant wait for BOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM thanks yaar!!!!!

s-o-m-m-i-e thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved it.........waiting for this BOOOOMMMMMMMM😃
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Ur a cheaterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............ When dey gonna met yaar???????
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update😳😳😳
waiting 4 their meeting
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it thank god maan's anger went off seeing vicky or else im sure maan would have killed dev for his mistake and the precap is awesomee
592851 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditiwalia56

Ur a cheaterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............ When dey gonna met yaar???????

darling check my reply to your comment at pg 17😃... i did not cheat😛.... now tell me did i promise they will meet in chap 2😛😆... no na then how come i cheated😉😆.... ok pakka promise they will meet in chap 3😳
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey last precap mein bhi u said BOOM.......n dis time too...........when they r gonna meet?????? m dying to c dem meet........kuch dhamaka ho.......dev is always a useless fellow........vicky is cute...........annie will tell later about her........wanna c how she reacts to der relation..........

maan get ready for d big twist in ur life.........thnx for d PM.........will b waiting for d next update.......n pls dusre FF's mein kuch happiness lao na pls.........

i want geet to talk to maan in deewangi.......he should feel dat she is d same lil wify of his though lil mature........y so indifferent........n he shouldnt change for her pls pls pls............
592851 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinalshah

loved it thank god maan's anger went off seeing vicky or else im sure maan would have killed dev for his mistake and the precap is awesomee

thank u😳... for the time being his anger was gone but i can assure you there will sooner or later be a time when he will practically strangle dev to no end... 😆
about the precap... i hope you will like their first meeting... i know what i want to write but i am apprehensive if you guys will approve of it knowing how much u love msk... it'll be a bit hard to digest may be😆 but if u love geet equaly or may be more than u will surely love it😃
592851 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

hey last precap mein bhi u said BOOM.......n dis time too...........when they r gonna meet?????? m dying to c dem meet........kuch dhamaka ho.......dev is always a useless fellow........vicky is cute...........annie will tell later about her........wanna c how she reacts to der relation..........

maan get ready for d big twist in ur life.........thnx for d PM.........will b waiting for d next update.......n pls dusre FF's mein kuch happiness lao na pls.........

i want geet to talk to maan in deewangi.......he should feel dat she is d same lil wify of his though lil mature........y so indifferent........n he shouldnt change for her pls pls pls............

sweet heart you are confusing me with some other FF writter.... i am not writting any other FF.... at the time this is the only FF i am writting... maybe the other writter n i share the same name but i am defo not writting anything other than this..
thanks for commenting😳
abt the precap... thoda patience plz😳... i promise they will meet in the next update...😉