Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SapphireFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
wow! she finally met him! whats next babe?! i loved this update and the way u described everything for Geet. 😊
Nav2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
But one fine day when she met him...BOOM cant wait boommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice very nice update.
592851 thumbnail
PROMO
WILL update the full chapter on saturday...πŸ˜ƒ
till then i might give u one or two more promos😊
luv u guys😳 BTW i need suggestions about last names... its for geet so plz give me your suggestions... yes i know she is a handa but i need another last name for some reason... so please suggest some... i am not sending PM's for promo's...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ will PM when i update the chapterπŸ˜ƒ
k... so here it is... an ultra short promo...πŸ˜†
The curtains fluttered gently in the breeze as a furious man paced angrily up and down the corridor. He looked like he would blow a gasket any moment, ready to explode at his good-for-a-giggle brother.
Edited by -muskaan - 13 years ago
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the ff.....nice storyline

how can one spend their whole life in a mansion though living like a princess but its nothing more than jail............

geared up to read abt her journey of freedom eagerly waiting for her to meet her knight............

sent a buddy req can u pl add me to ur pm list
592851 thumbnail

@ manse.... thank you😳.... will pm uπŸ˜ƒ

@XXXYYYZZZ.... thank you.... 😳

@trishap.... thank you...😳

@cutee... thank you😳... will pm u...πŸ˜ƒ

@hemvb... thank u😳... will pm uπŸ˜ƒ

@dooshika... thank u... 😳

@mallu. Crowi.... thank u...😳

@ sommie... thank u... 😳

@bhanu_rekhaj... thank u...😳

@sapphireflames... thank u...😳

@nav2010... thank u😳... i hope their first meeting will be worth the wait... πŸ˜ƒ

@ammu... thank u😳... will pm uπŸ˜ƒ

592851 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethia

loved the ff.....nice storyline

how can one spend their whole life in a mansion though living like a princess but its nothing more than jail............

geared up to read abt her journey of freedom eagerly waiting for her to meet her knight............

sent a buddy req can u pl add me to ur pm list

thank u...😳... i know its practically impossible to spend your whole life in a mansion... like i wrote in the intro... house arrestedπŸ˜†... that is why she ran awayπŸ˜†...
will pm u....πŸ˜ƒ
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW
Loved the promo
Cant wait !
Thank u
Edited by maangeetcrazy - 13 years ago
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love the promo di jaldi karo i cant to read my dear about her last name Singhania sounds good dont know about yu
592851 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi91

love the promo di jaldi karo i cant to read my dear about her last name Singhania sounds good dont know about yu

guess what that was the first thing that came to my mind when i was thinking abt her last names... i will try updating by friday.... till then i'll give another promo... i hope that will keep u satisfied...πŸ˜‰
592851 thumbnail
PROMO
here's another promo for the next part guys...
The staffs of Khurana Constructions were terror stricken. Everyone looked like they'd seen a fire spitting dragon. They were scared to their wits. Their MD was in bad temper then, he was firing people every 20 minutes, for even the slightest mistakes. He yelled at his staff making them tremble in fear.
Edited by -muskaan - 13 years ago