Your favorite Telugu Mytho Movie?

Poll

I don't know all...but here are a few...

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry, I didn't have space to include all the mytho movies, and I also don't know all of them, so if you love something not on the list, do specify.😳
For me, it's a close tie between Mayabazaar and Bhakta Prahlada, but I love Bhakta Prahlada a tad bit more because of the divinity and bhakti in it...Mayabazaar was also good, but it was more comedic than divine I think. Still love both a lot though!πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
For me..its Mayabazar all the way..i would see it anytime..(though i agree its not fully mytho type..πŸ˜†)
Though i have seen all the movies u mentioned in the list.after mayabazar
i like Nartanasala, bhakta prahalada.....they not only are enjoyable to watch but surely makes us learn our Mythology,heritage N culture..😊
Well...those who live in andhra pradesh n are mytho freaks..πŸ˜† do visit "Surendrapuri" (on the way to yadigirigutta temple) it surely will be a treat to see the sculptures of our indian Mythology..
Good wishes..
Nice topics Btw janaki..
Sri:-)
Edited by sri_4 - 13 years ago
isomers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mayabazar! god..I've lost count of how many times I've watched the movie.πŸ˜† I still enjoy it just as much every single time. (:
premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Undoubtedly Mayabazar..jus watched it few hours back πŸ˜‰
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love Mayabazar. Although its pretty long movie, I still love it. Clean comedy and I like vivaha bhojanambu song.. all songs actually πŸ˜† But I didnt watch other movies thoughπŸ€”