Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

403365 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
SEEEEEEEEERT, I miss you.....We need to talk again.

Shabnam. 😈 You cannot meet him!

PS - At the moment, I am smitten by Fawad.=P
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fawad any day! Imran leaves me absolutely cold.
403365 thumbnail
Pictures updates from their recent work.....And I really hope Fawad, and Sanam have more scenes together. There's another girl in the play, but I do not know her name. Anyhow, the show itself looks exciting nonetheless. BTW, the picture credit goes to Imran Abbas.

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pix...

Sanam is looking BAD with that new hair-style and Imran is looking so funny trying to look sexy, why is he so desperate?

Fawad is playing a villager kya? Out of all these I only would watch for his role.

403365 thumbnail
Imran looks highly awkward in his avatar. Lets hope the awkwardness dies out when the episodes air....His pictures look effeminate, and he does look sick now that I think of it.

Fawad's character looks rather interesting and dimensional.

Sanam has always surprised me, so I am going to be biased to her for now.
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This Humaima girl always comes on morning shows , ive never seen her in any serial so looking forward to this one. Fawad and Sanam should be the highlight for me !!
367945 thumbnail
Zainab: Miss you too :)
We will catch soon...

Now the pics: Lol ok this was not what I expected. One thing that is a bit unique is how in Indian shows the girls are all in shalwar kameez and the guys are in Western wear. Well here we have the reverse. Girl power? lol!
Am I the only one who thinks Imran still looks good? And doesn't Fawad look like some ghunda? Sanam's hairstyle doesn't suit her much but maybe the camera will make it work. The whole look for each person is different (for lack of a better word) but I'm still looking forward to this. And yay I think Imran and Sanam are opposite each other! Anyways all in all this was not what I expected but I'm still looking forward to this. My only hope is that they better not have them playing some village buffoons who utter thait Punjabi at all times.
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok....the name of this serial is Akbari Asghari... Its a comic version of an old urdu novel Akbari Asghari...I think u must have heard abt it.. Sanam is paird opposite Imran and Humaima is opposite Fawad... I think Humaima will be the badtameez one of the sisters.. akbari....well, it will suit her, lolll... I came to know abt the name of the serial through Haissam Hussain's fan club on fb.....and a group of the serial is already made on fb.....
403365 thumbnail
Sanam and Imran? Chalo, theek hai. Imran does need a fairly strong actor opposite him; considering Fawad (such a dynamic actor) will also be sharing screen space with him. I have no doubts on Fawad....Heck, I even liked him with Rabia in Daastaan....he excels the act bit in "actor".
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
OMG thanks soo much for sharing the pics!!! Fawad looking so different is it just me or is his face looking fuller? Sanam looks quite diff with the hair style it's ok i think!!excited for this show!!!!