Frequent Posters

ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
cant wait more nowwww....thanks for the update seert
367945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubab1690

i was looking farword for fawad 's new drama i 'm so happy but it would be superp if they'll together sonam and fawad make a pair oh plzzzzzzz we wanna see them together wel when its gona start guy can somone tell me thanksss

Hey there,
As I said in my intial post, the drama would air in March and well Humaima is quite pretty too. Plus Fawad is a great actor so he'll do well with Humaima...don't stress over no Fawad and Sanam. In fact I want to see Fawad with different actresses.
KrazEee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just saw offscreen pics of it on FB...Fawad and Imran look good together 😛

Looking fwd to it. . .
SongsOf_Silence thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thats just FAB news!!! 🥳eekkkss cant wait to see fawad!! *jumps up and down*
-Illusion- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW.....i am sooo looking forward to it...amazing star cast....just want a better girl for Imran....(:
459718 thumbnail

looking forward to the show, both are so strong as actors. I'm sure the show will be a hit

Sajjal

367945 thumbnail
Sorry I haven't been here in like ages but ya I updated some more info on the main post which I got from Haissam's FB.
I'll post it here again: they will soon be shooting New York as well as Murree. So then I guess Fawad and Imran won't be in the desi garb the whole time...lol or maybe they might? I'd love to see them roaming downtown NYC in shalwar kameez ;p
-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: seert

Sorry I haven't been here in like ages but ya I updated some more info on the main post which I got from Haissam's FB.
I'll post it here again: they will soon be shooting New York as well as Murree. So then I guess Fawad and Imran won't be in the desi garb the whole time...lol or maybe they might? I'd love to see them roaming downtown NYC in shalwar kameez ;p

This show's finished shooting hon..Haissam updated that on 12th Feb..and before that he updated that he's shooting in Murree with Fawad and Sanam..I never read anything about NY from him..but yes the shooting's complete..and he wrote he's back home in Islamabad.
AND AND AND Guess what ?! Haissam's started working on his next serial now..with FAWAD AND SANAM !!! 😃 *Bhangra*The one Samira told you about..😃 Haissam just wrote the initials of this serial..i:e, KPKPBT. Long name ..huh ? 😛 Samira's writing it..as you already know..and this time we have Humayaun Saeed and Imaan Ali in the cast with them..I'm soo excited ! I hope its as good as Dastaan. 😳

Edited by Aliza.. - 13 years ago
367945 thumbnail
^Aliza no I read NY too. Haissam said both places and yaaaa I just read that it's a new drama with Fawad, Sanam, Iman and Humayun Saeed with Samira Fazal. So then as you said we get 2 dramas with them and yo Samira says this one is very romantic!!!
I just hope all this stuff is on par with Dastaan but I don't expect much b/c I don't want to be disappointed.
-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I havent checked this topic in weeks so sorry for the late reply. Yup you're right..it definitely cant be as good as Dastaan was..even I am not expecting it to be..although I sure am excited..and I just want it to be super duper hit..even if not like D..but in its own way..😳