Posted: 13 years ago
OMG love them both😊
cant wait for it
Edited by Sandal-07 - 13 years ago
-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm finally here Seert ! πŸ˜ƒ
And I cant wait for March..OMG ! It'd be outta this world to see them together..I hope Sanam's in this serial..! That'd make it Awesome!
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
...I dont like Imran Abbas much 😳 😳

But i really like Fawad Khan after Dastan..and i really hope tht Sanam Baloch is casted oppsite him in this serial... A dream combo, for me would have been, Fawad Khan, Adeel Hussain( Junaid of Daam) and Sanam Baloch...... I dont know whether I prefer Adeel Hussain with Sanam or Fawad with Sanam..bcoz i really really loved both the couples.....so i hope one day somone ( preferably Haissam) would cast Fawad, Adeel and Sanam together..maybe a love triangle with a comic touch in a romantic comedy.....

Farah
367945 thumbnail
Aliza: Your wish came true darling...now this drama is awesome like you said!

@farahs_6: Lol I can understand your feeling about Imran...I know he's not the best actor around but he is quite good looking, his Urdu is impeccable (better than Fawad's), and well his acting isn't so bad either. Adeel Hussain is fine I guess but I don't find him on par with Imran and Fawad. Nonetheless I definitely agree with you on the Fawad part since I became his fan only after I saw Dastaan...his acting is what makes one really like him.

On another note, Sanam is in the show and I think this time around I'd like her with Imran and not Fawad. It'd be nice to see a bit of a mix up.
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMG Imran and Fawad together as brothers that is freakin awesome 😲 What a deadly and I mean deadly combo ☺️ I wanna see who is the reel mother who gave birth to two sons like them together 😲

Thank you Seert . I had stopped watching T.V from some days like I used to ...watched Dastaan though on and off Loved it ! but now you gave me a reason to sit infront of the idiot box again like an idiot πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
367945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soul_angel

OMG Imran and Fawad together as brothers that is freakin awesome 😲 What a deadly and I mean deadly combo ☺️ I wanna see who is the reel mother who gave birth to two sons like them together 😲

Thank you Seert . I had stopped watching T.V from some days like I used to ...watched Dastaan though on and off Loved it ! but now you gave me a reason to sit infront of the idiot box again like an idiot πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

I agree it's truly a deadly combo and trust me it's been my dream team since I saw Dastaan and yes loved it is the right term. It'll be a long time before we see something as good as that but I hope to God this drama is just that or maybe more? 😳
@Bold: That cracked me up Jia! But yes the parents of such good looking guys have to be quite good too. Asma Abbas is in the show and me thinks maybe she's the mum? I have no idea how she looks but I think she's supposed to be old.

And do sit in front of the idiot box again and grin like an idiot watching Imran and Fawad together πŸ˜ƒ
gremlin. thumbnail

Seert I found one Asma Abbas maybe she is the one didn't knew who she was so just googled 😳 πŸ˜†

Ermmmmm πŸ€” yeah lets not get into that and concentrate on sons rather than the mother 🀣
Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
367945 thumbnail
Jia I think that most likely is Asma Abbas since Imran also posted this on his FB: "@Gurtap: No she is Asma Abbas, Bushra Ansari's sister....Such a great person and a buddy.:)"
The lady in the pic definitely looks a lot like Bushra Ansari and seems to be the right age hence it's most likely her. On the other hand, why couldn't they get Bushra herself? I love that lady and she can act so well!!! Bah I hope her sister can deliver as well.

Lol but yes let's concentrate on the children rather than the mum ;)
gremlin. thumbnail
OMG yeah I love Bushra Ansari if she would have played the mother it would have been icing on the cake and I would have said what a deadly trio ! πŸ˜† and oh yes she does looks like Bushra I know about her other sister that is also an actress and I think I have seen Asma with Bushra somewhere too.she looks like the youngest among the sisters.
Yeah lets see how she handles the boys onscreen πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ok Back to the sons πŸ˜πŸ˜†
367945 thumbnail
^Lol Jia, Sanam and Humaimah are also there so you can focus on them as well but I don't blame you for focusing on just the guys ;p

And I didn't know Bushra had sisters...oh well you know it may be a good thing that she's not in the show. I mean an actress of her caliber would have a big role which means less screen time for Imran and Fawad which means me be unhappy. So I guess no Bushra is good? lol