My works published here on IF

Escapist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
         I know I've not published much out here yet I thought to keep all my work under one roof and hence this page.

This page includes links to all my poems and my FF as well as one-shots...hopefully in the near future this page will have more links once I become active coz there are many of my works that are still pending and some of them are one-shots !!! 

Some of the topics are closed..so if you read and wish to leave your comments feel free to leave them here :)

-Fatima
Edited by Escapist - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Escapist thumbnail
My Fan Fiction's and one shots:

Mayank-Nupur FF :

A Lovely Misunderstanding (Still In Progress)
Link

This is my first ever fan fiction to be precise and also my first attempt at writing something, and hence very close to the heart. The story is about a small town girl named Ada who is a staunch believer in destiny and believes what ever happens, happens for a reason. The whole story is set up in a month and how
during the course of one month many things happen and her the world turns upside down as life takes a new turn'..and this time for good! The backdrop is romance.

Transparent yet Obscure
(Deleted)

Memories Revisited: (OS)

Well this is my first ever written one shot, originally written keeping Samrat-Gunjan in mind..yet very different from the personalities that they portray on screen.

(MN Version)
Link

(SG Version)
Link

Euphony
Link

This is more of a monologue kind of Os and the leads are Mayank and Nupur, read it to find out more about it :)

Chronicles Of an Escapist #1  (COMPLETED)
Link

I've been acting a bit weird lately, just my other self you see. Whenever something happens I try to analyze it and delve deeper into it, something not new but what is new is I try to draw conclusions; at times I'm unable to and I'm left in a lurch other times I do reach to some answers. Hence, this gallery is named as " Chronicles of an Escapist #1"  It is a series with a  collection of all vignettes, a one shot, a random conversation or a free random verse...simply anything that comes to my mind.

Silent Song of the Heart!
Link

This is a One Shot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maan & Geet

Confessions Of My Heart
(COMPLETED)
Link

This one is a Maan-Geet fiction...and one of favorite I personally like this work of my.
It is my third fan fiction and the first one to be completed 😊
It's more of a monologue kind of and metamorphic at times. It is the shortest one though and comprises of only three parts.

This is the another link of the same FF, it was by mistakenly also posted it the writers forum.

Link

Crossed Paths
Link

This is a 55 Word Fiction depicting Geet's condtiion.

Take Me Home
Link

This is an MG one shot

In The Blue of Night!
Link

This is a one shot.

Brewing Desires!
Link

OS

IN TVD Forum

Ephemeral Aura (Still in Progress)
Link

A short series in which I'll highlight Stefan's behavior post Katherine walked in his life and how he is struggling to accept the fact that somewhere down the line he has betrayed Elena and also the thought process of what are Katherine's motives.
Edited by Escapist - 12 years ago
Escapist thumbnail
My Poems :

Maaneet Based...

1)
IRIDESCENT LIFE

Link

2) DISTRESSED SOUL

Link

3) REFLECTION