Nadia,Support for terrorism behind fame of showbiz

ASIMSIKANDAR thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Nadia khan was host in a morning show of GEO TV of Pakistan but she is living in Dubai.Let me tell you what is nadia khan.Well. I am seeing from many days that she is disturb due to her husband khawar iqbal. Khawar iqbal belongs to karachi, pakistan, but he is working for indian RAW secret agency since 1996. he is a spy and involve in terrorism in pakistan. he needed a backup in 1998 because pakistan ar...my authorities were behind him and therefore he married with nadia khan in 2000. nadia khan is nothing but a whore. well I know nadia khan from 1995 when she was in CB college and was busy in love affair with touseeq haider. later she started love with noumaan masood. I knows that all she wants money and money. she is what, I knows better, because I was her victim and I was telling to her uncle colonel.r.aslam khan and to her late aunt tahira from 1996 that she is going in wrong hands but they both were careless and they were happy that nadia khan is bringing money. she was an orphan because her father and mother both died in quetta before her age of five and her father name was lietenant colonel akram khan and her mother name was salma. her uncle aslam khan took her to rawalpindi at their residence house no, 11-1, main harley street, rawalpindi from quetta. I was studying in london in 1998 and I found khawar iqbal ( husband of nadia khan ) with other 8 men whom were planning for bomb blasts in united kingdom. they were recruiting new pakistani boys whom were coming from pakistan for their terrorist activities and were giving them 3 thousand pounds per week. I was and am a strong lover of PAKISTAN therefore I played a game with these bas***ds and made a fake friendship and than I realized that they were getting all financial support from indian embassy of london. Later I gave an application against these people in office of metropolitan police of london. they conducted operations and arrested on;y 6 men of khawar iqbal. khawar iqbal escaped from london with his two friends and came to pakistan. I also came to pakistan and informed law authorities about him and told them that he is some where in karachi and he is indian agent. law authorities of pakistan were doing great job but suddenly nadia khan announced in daily jang newspaper in feb 1999 that khawar iqbal is her fiance.I tried again and again but later uncle of nadia khan who was a retired colonel came against me and registered an false F.i.R against me in R.A police station rawalpindi on 4th of dec 1999. I was a patient of brain tumor at that time because khawar iqbal attacked at me in area of G-10/4, islamabad along with his 3 friends and I sustained hard head injuries in this attack of 30th OCT 1999 and later I became patient of brain tumor. nadia khan sent me to ADYALA jail rawalpindi from civil court of abid rizwan abid (rawalpindi) and again sent me on 7th of june 2001. I cannot explain that how much nadia khan and her family gave me pain. I was single man in my family and my widowed mother were even insulted by these people in kacheri of rawalpindi. nadia khan is nothing other than a whore because khawar iqbal who is still a spy of indian RAW agency is working in a indian based hotel of dubai and he is also earning money from her body and he has been made nadia khan as a prostitute and this is the reason that nadia khan was doing different sexual acts in her show. well this is pakistan and here only prostitutes are in grace and enemies of pakistan are saving their ass from law authorities of pakistan due to nadia khan type prostitute. I know a lot about these white collar enemies of pakistan but I am ending now.I lived for my pakistan and will die for pakistan and I have no fear of enemies of pakistan. http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1495349

Edited by ASIMSIKANDAR - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
these are serious allegations....if u have proof u should go to the authorities instead of posting it here on the forum.
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well, I really don't like Nadia Khan much but honestly, I don't think she is a whore. And as far as her husband's terrorist activities are concerned, you should go to the police or write to NATO or so. And who knows if it's all true in the first place or you rae just making it all up.

farahsmashing thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wots all these man...i was a silent reader of this forum but dis thread made me to write something. dis is all wrong n quiet serious things to say about someone. u said dat u were studying in london during 1998 but ur english(sorry to say) is sooo poor n u r talking abt all these things like u r telling some story. like *unhappyviewer* if u ave proof u should go to authorities rather put some lame allegation on somebody...i dont like Nadia either but stop dese kind of things on entertainment forums...
ASIMSIKANDAR thumbnail
Well. I am not P.H.D in english and I am used common words of communication in words. GEO TV has banned NADIA KHAN SHOW due to this article and you think that I am wrote jokes in article. that is me. a real person and if you are indian citizens than I also have great respect for all of you but my article was a real story of myself. thanks
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bashing and abusing an actor is stictly against I-F Rules and Regulations. If there was a chance of what you are saying is true then rather than posting it here go to police. There should be NO MORE discussion on this topic, soon topic will be closed. Please refrain from breaking I-F rules.

I-F Dev. Team

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 13 years ago