Madhoshi is a quality product - Priyanshu

kanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
"Madhoshi is a quality product" - Priyanshu

By IndiaFM News Bureau, September 20th, 2004 - 0930 hrs IST

Madhoshi is a quality product" - Priyanshu After earnest performances in Tum Bin, Pinjar & Julie, Priyanshu will now be seen in Tanveer Khan's Madhoshi where he plays Bipasha Basu's beau.

In an interview with IndiaFM, Priyanshu talks about his character in this romantic thriller that also stars John Abraham.

Give us your character sketch in the film…
I play a young Ad filmmaker, Arpit Oberoi. Young, ambitious and hyper-emotional is what he is all about. A modern guy with old values, he gets into an arranged marriage with Bipasha due to certain circumstances.

How was the Madhoshi cast to work with?
Ours was a very focused team. Contrary to the usual politics that happens on the sets, the production team of Madhoshi was very professional and very well tuned with the happenings on the sets. And that's the reason; you have a product like Madhoshi.

How has the experience with debutant Tanveer Khan been?
Very good. I have always worked with rank newcomers, be it Anubhav Sinha in Tum Bin or Dr.Chandraprakash Dwivedi in Pinjar. And that is because first-timers bring certain freshness to the subject, which is missing otherwise. So, working with Tanveer was pretty nice.

Which are the films that Priyanshu fans can look forward to?
Madhoshi will be releasing on Sepember 10th. Besides that, Tanuja Chandra's Filmstar should be out later this year. I am looking forward to that.

More on Madhoshi
    The First Look : Madhoshi Movie Preview : Madhoshi Movie Stills Music Review : Madhoshi Stills: On the sets of Madhoshi Madhoshi brings 9/11 on Indian screen
  • Madhoshi is a quality product" - Priyanshu