Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Jhanvi all the way. Because she worked in so many movies and all of them flopped including OTT release. She wins the crown of floppy movies.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharaban

Complexion card...

New innovation after gender, race, weight etc

😂

A hardcore nepo defender played that card with Sonam with me. The irony is Sonam is actually pretty light-skinned. All I said was she has a lot of hyperpigmentation and is not one of the actresses who can look great without makeup. But apparently since hyperpigmentation is common among south asian woman and harder to remove even with laser treatments it was complexion shaming.

Sonam is one of the most strikingly beautiful faces in Bollywood. But the truth is she does need makeup even if you just want to bring her features out to the fullest.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Jhanvi..

Khushi and Suhana very early to say as they are just one movie old. Alia too was bad in her first movie. So everyone deserves second chance.

And Sara and Ananya even though not in list cannot be worse. Both have shown acting in their one or more movies. Both have some screen presence as such.

Mr.Abrol thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Was going to name Salman but the mind was like....ruko zara sabr karo . I did felt something amiss but was indolent & about to click reply when , as if to be justful , this sudden epiphany from cosmos flashed - Tushar Kapoor !

Mr.Abrol thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr.Abrol

Was going to name Salman but the mind was like....ruko zara sabr karo . I did felt something amiss but was indolent & about to click reply when , as if to be justful , this sudden epiphany from cosmos flashed - Tushar Kapoor !

Salman atleast had a conventional , hunky charisma in his prime (90s) wherein his acting skills too weren't a wreck . Otoh.... lets just not talk about that thing .

If the qs. was exclusively about female ones (Arjun should be omitted) , then the ones I have extensively watched aren't bad at all . Kajol , Tabu , Kareena , Antara Mali etc. I mean .