Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Sara's biggest issue is her voice and dialogue delivery.

Plus, she can't emote well onscreen. She is super cringe in emotional scenes. She can't do comedy too, which sucks because both her parents were quite good at comedy.

Ananya can at least play urban, rich girls naturally, while Jhanvi seems to be showing some improvement and kudos to her for not resorting to do flower-pot roles. She still has a long way to go.

Sara single-handedly ruined Murder Mubaarak as well, despite the brilliant supporting cast. 

Only tolerable scenes in the film were where she was ABSENT.smiley36

I and my family really loved her both in murder mubarak and awmw....

And this forum has a thing to pick one bad scene of nepos and highlight them as bad acting, that working...anyway that's my opinion..Sara s better and definitely not worse especially against ananya janhvi..

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I would have said yes, but a reel of Khushi's "tumse accha butter" and Suhana's "toh kya bollu" is still giving me nightmares, so no, she may not be the best, but she isn't the worst.

Ria23 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: cougarTown

I mean we singled out Janhvi & Ananya but fact remains that they have never been as atrocious and pathetic as SAK in LAK2, Coolie 2.0 and the worst of them all Ae Watan Mere Watan which she almost made into a comedy movie. 

She is so bad that it is good. Her dialogue delivery so poor, she enunciates every word thinking it makes her look like a good actor, hams in most scenes and opens her eyes wide open to compensate for her total lack of emotions she struggles to display otherwise. Basically it is like watching an animated character on prozac

Not that Janhvi & Ananya are good actors but trust me they appear one infront of SAK. She is indeed the most mediocre and probably worst product of nepotism in recent times. 

Definitely worse than jhanvi amd Ananya

But she does not need to worry. Suhana and khushi can give tough competition to her. 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Mithun and Sunny Deol's sons were worse. 

v_nakshara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 28 days ago

Among Ananya, Janhvi & Sara, Sara is the worst. Apart from Kedernath, I couldn't finish any of her movies. She was good in Kedernath but SSR carried most of the movie. 

Sara needs to work on her voice modulation. I can't stand her voice. She's atrocious in emotional scenes and her voice grates on my nerves. Sara has gone downhill from her 1st movie. 

Ananya was quite good in Pati Patni Aur Woh, Gehraiyaan and Kho Gaye Hum Kahan. I haven't watched her other movies.

Janhvi has improved from her first movie. She can do emotional scenes well and doesn't go over the top like Sara. She still needs to work on her voice modulation but you can see the improvement. Janhvi can also dance really well compared to Sara & Ananya. Sara & Ananya are ungraceful dancers. 

Posted: 20 days ago

[Post Removed]