Actor Bilal Khan passed away

ifoundhappiness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Pakistani Drama "Dastan" Actor Bilal Khan passed away!

*???? ??? ? ???? ???? ??????*
Bilal Khan has passed away today (14 august 2010) in Islamabad from his injures from the
burns. Please make dua-maghfirat for him. May Allah give patience to his
family and friends in this difficult time. May his soul rest in peace.
Ameen.

Bilal passed away 1 day from his birthday, he would have been 32 on August
15. He will be greatly missed.

Pakistani Actor Bilal Khan was injured on 11 August 2010 after a gas
explosion on the set of a drama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQad7...layer_embedded

Dastan Episode 8 Review: August 14th

This episode means a lot to me, not only because it aired on the same day as Pakistan?s 63rd birthday, or because it makes us reflect on our current state in Pakistan and what we doing with the sacrifices made for us but also because today Bilal Khan (one of the cast in Dastaan) passed away. May Allah SWT bless his soul. Ameen.

The climax of the story is here? Episode 8 as expected, starts off with the most highly anticipated scene of this episode- the ?last? Hassan/Bano scene. The purity of their relationship, the affection that they feel towards each other and the pain of their separation is made clear by their gestures, body language, tears, dialogues and tone. Everything about this scene is perfect. Kudos to Samira Fazal for bringing this beautiful and touching scene to life. In all reality, the relationship that Bano and Hassan have is so different than the vulgarity and chichorapan that we seen in Pakistani films and dramas today. What they have is what any relationship of this nature should? sharmana, muskurana aur chup chup kay milna.

Every scene is well calculated, the delivery is well timed and the actors have done an brilliant job. There are 2 in particular that have won my heart in Episode 8.

Saleem?s character is a beautiful one- negative initially yet pure. His affection for his wife; be it intolerant at times, yet to have the ability to listen, change and apologise is definitely admirable. We saw a different Saleem in this episode. Despite being such a strong Congress supporter and having the desire to make everything OK, he slowly realizes that everything is not going to get better; he uses his brain before emotions and defends his family and fellow Muslims. He is the man of the house, is in command and I loved it! Ahsan Khan?s portrayal of Razia Butt?s Saleem is perfect- period! He did not turn his eyes away from obvious, he take the challenge head on as seen in the scene with his family as he instructs Faheem to prepare for ?battle?. Yet Saleem has a soft side, the one that we see as he talks to Suraiyya Khala, and cries. Ahsan Khan? I salute you! (thanks yaar!)

Mein kis tarha karoon bayaan kay kiye gayee hai sitam yahaan? the bloodshed, the pain, the sacrifice, the horror of seeing your own children die in front of you, your daughters, sisters, mothers, killed and abused? is not something that we as Pakistani?s are unaware of. Haissam Hussain: You have made us think of what this all means to us? your efforts are appreciated and I must congratulate HH and Samira ji for recreating the atmosphere of newly divided India. Truly, I don?t think anyone who watched this episode didn?t have tears in their eyes. Mr H- you have done it- the setting, placement, lighting, costumes, makeup, facial expressions, body language, absolutely everything about Episode 8 was perfect- an absolute masterpiece!

Every scene had power, passion, jasba and had a message to it. Bano and Suraiyya Khala?s feelings and explainations as to what Pakistan would do for women and Muslims in India was remarkable. I felt truly sad when I heard those words from these ladies and thought kay hum kya kar rahai hain in logoon ki qurbani ka?? What was their vision and hopes and what have we done??? HH? we get your message loud and clear. We get it? all of us do!

The second person who deserves a standing ovation is Anita ji? the last scene of Episode 8 was maddening. I am still crying. Ya meray Allah?. THAT was some delivery! Her pain can still be felt in my body. The pain of losing both her daughters yet saying that ?Humnay pakistan kay liye jaan denay key liye saath diya tha?! Your passion is what has made Pakistan survive 63 yrs and inshaAllah it will keep going, ab hum sab saath hain!

I have tried really hard to find something to criticize about in this episode, and I couldn?t! Truly the Dastaan cast and crew have yet again delivered a brilliant performance. Hassan, Bano, Suraiyya Khala, Faheem, Anita ji, Bibi, Baji and of course Saleem have out performedbeyond our expectations- and as I have said before, behind any successful actor is a strong,committed director- Haissam Hussain!!! You have waken me up stronger than ever? ab kuch karna hai, kar dikhana hai? the people of Pakistan, wake up, smell the air of independence, love it, appreciate it aur apnay jaan aur maal say is ko badalnay kay liye tayyar ho jao.

Thank you Dastaan team- we love you! This was the best Independence Day gift ever. I will treasure it till the day I die. As a drama, you are #1 (without doubt), but as Pakistanis who have done so much for us to bring us to this realization, you are far beyond that.

Happy Birthday meri jaan? Pakistan Zindabad!

PS. my apologies to those who will find this review too long. I still think I can write pages as no mater what I say or do it will not do justice to Episode 8 or Dastaan.

my comments: "INNA LILLAHE WA INNA ILAHAY RAAJEOON"...
Edited by HA.RS.SK - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

one more he is not passed on set of Dastan
galat info hai😡 yeh media bhi na
he was in his room in some guest house in ISB, cause of gas leakage in room n later in night cause of light fluctuation made huge explosion ... bilal n his room mate, one of finest makeup artist, Muna, was also burnt wid him, they took dem to hospital, they were almost 75% damaged ... both were in critical situation bt in morning Bilal left us .. said Jabran Shahid
shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
INNA LILLAHE WA INNA ILAHAY RAAJEOON

may his soul rest in peace
perdida thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Inna Lillahe Wa Inna Ilahay Raajeoon...may his soul rest in peace.

Originally posted by: ssaba

btw im confused
if i m not wrong Fawad Khan was in Dastan???? not Bilal Khan
Bilal Khan and Fawad Khan looks same or its me who feel
Edited by HA.RS.SK - 14 years ago
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Innlillahi Wainna Elaihi Rajeoon. The more I'm reading about it, the sadder am I getting. I have seen him in some drama cuz the face in the first pic looks familiar to me, not the one in the second though.

And what character is he playing in Dastaan because I am watching Dastaan and I think I haven't seen him in it. Besides, why are you putting the news of his death and the review of the episode in one post, it's a little insensitive. Dedicate this post to Bilal khan only. Anyways, may he rest in peace forever and may Allah grant him a high place in Jannah.
kalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

Innlillahi Wainna Elaihi Rajeoon. The more I'm reading about it, the sadder am I getting. I have seen him in some drama cuz the face in the first pic looks familiar to me, not the one in the second though.

And what character is he playing in Dastaan because I am watching Dastaan and I think I haven't seen him in it. Besides, why are you putting the news of his death and the review of the episode in one post, it's a little insensitive. Dedicate this post to Bilal khan only. Anyways, may he rest in peace forever and may Allah grant him a high place in Jannah.

I have seen him in PTV's drama "Behlawa" and Geo TV's "Mehndi wale hath".
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalli

</div>
<div>
I have seen himin PTV's drama "Behlawa" and Geo TV's "Mehndi wale hath".

Oh, now I see. I have also seen some episodes of Mehndi Wale Hath, then I probably saw him in that serial. Isn't he the guy in the very first scene of this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLhE-P3kZjc
Edited by amy22 - 14 years ago
kalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

Oh, now I see. I have also seen some episodes of Mehndi Wale Hath, then I probably saw him in that serial. Isn't he the guy in the very first scene of this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLhE-P3kZjc

yeah the one in white shalwar kameez.
Edited by kalli - 14 years ago