Unbreakable Bonds [Mayur and Gunur] : Pt 4 : Pg 32

FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Prologue-

Amongst everything, i kind of lost all connections with my sister. I was so busy in my life, that i forgot how her life was going on...i forgot that she was my younger sister and she needed my support....i forgot everything. I became selfish.

Today, when i came to know how much i have missed on in her life, i have only tears left in this dark night. I lost my battle. I couldn't become a good sister. But now i will try. Try and become someone whom she loves. I want to be her best friend. Forever.

I want to mend our bond which is unbreakable but is wounded. I want my sister back. I would now make sure that she is fine.

With this, i wrapped up a chocolate, or dairymilk to be very precise, and kept it in her cupboard.

Tomorrow was a new beginning. Now i would make sure that i take time out for my sister. I would play UNO with her tomorrow and also talk with her.

Tomorrow our unbreakable bond would work together.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! this is a new concept in i know. But i would be frequently updating it. I am just writing it to ease my heart and to soothe my pain. I just don't know how will i write this, but i guess the updates would be this small only.

I won't be sending a PM for this. But those who want the pms, kindly comment coz my friend Anchal would be sending the pm to those people only. Sorry, she said she can handle this. As i would be updating this small only, but on every second day.

So she knows that it would not be easy for me to send PM's for this one as i have more than 500 people in my buddy list. So kindly comment on this and Anchal would surely send you a pm. Just comment on the first part for her to make a pm list.

Thanks a lot for your time. Please hit the like tab if u liked the prologue. This is a love story and also a story where the bond between two sisters is shown.

Good night,
Mahak

Edited by ...Mahak... - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShwePoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Mahak,

This is a beautiful concept.....
I really loved the emotions shown in this.....
Waiting to read more and to know what exactly happened between the two sisters.....
Is this a real life story??? Or am I just feeling the depth of the emotions real???

Do continue......
jeniluvmayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
oops me second...congo pooja...!

so emotional...say as pooja asked is this real story..but u always rock...bit different concept buddy...!
u noo i always say to my mom i wanted only sis... 😳 😳 😳 ...so as u told in unexpected....u had not promised tooo update frequently...well will we do that....welll am gonna get old making u type faster...
πŸ˜† Edited by jeniluvmayur - 13 years ago
-sam- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Edited

I am in... beautiful concept...

edited due to reasons πŸ˜†
Edited by -sam- - 13 years ago
guys this is not a real life based story na!

its not mayur....and i have no mayank in my life....
-krazyriya- thumbnail
*edited

omg.... my sweetest bubblypie back with a bang...πŸ˜‰.πŸ˜‰...with a whole new......lovely......different.....highly emotional.....having deep feelings.....beautiful......rocking concept !! πŸ‘πŸ‘

loved the concept to the core jaanu..... its damn beautiful....lovable !! 😳😳

you really touched my heart to the core.....😳😳.....that too  in your first attempt only..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.... brilliant job as always dear !! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

i can feel the pain of this girl.........and  her true deep love.... care.... and trust towards her sister 😳😳 !!

it was damn touching yaar....😭😭  i'm feeling like i know this girl....she's not a stranger.... i can feel her pain like mine......😊😊

i dont know yaar.... but u have that magic..😳😳..... that i always relate to your characters very easily..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...... for me they become non-fictional.......

anyways..... i'll not bore u much......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lovely.... fabulous....awesome blossom topic dear.....😳😳

would love to know....what happened in past....n  how an unbreakable bond develops between them.....πŸ€—πŸ€—

cont. soon jaan.... n dont worry we'll manage with ur small updates too !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

love u loadsπŸ€—πŸ€—
varshu

Edited by -krazyriya- - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mjhtnupurmayank

Hey Mahak,

This is a beautiful concept.....
I really loved the emotions shown in this.....
Waiting to read more and to know what exactly happened between the two sisters.....
Is this a real life story??? Or am I just feeling the depth of the emotions real???

Do continue......

Thanks a lot!

I am glad that u did loved the emotions....

Sure yaar...i am updating it on sunday perhaps!

Nope,..this isn't a real life story....i have no mayank in my life, and i am happy for that!

Thanks yaar......

Originally posted by: jeniluvmayur

oops me second...congo pooja...!

so emotional...say as pooja asked is this real story..but u always rock...bit different concept buddy...!
u noo i always say to my mom i wanted only sis... 😳 😳 😳 ...so as u told in unexpected....u had not promised tooo update frequently...well will we do that....welll am gonna get old making u type faster...
πŸ˜†

Thanks yaar

Yup, it is a very emotional story....and i am telling u this beforehand!

Yup, i guess u r going to be old in that...πŸ˜†
jeniluvmayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
really jaanu except that mayu part...fine this is mayur ff only na