xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i love this song
Shreya sang it beautifully so 10
saq123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Oh my God! In 1 word, d singing was just divine. Quite a tough song, with changes in tempo etc. Extremely good expressions and clarity r hallmarks of a Shreya performance.  I was expecting her to win d national award for this song but she won it for Ye ishq hai instead. Neways dat was a landmark yr 4 Shreya i think as she had gr8 hits in Barso re, Mere Dholna and Ye ishq hai and they were all award worthy performances. So, its d usual score 4m me. Hope she wins😛

Edited by saq123 - 13 years ago
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
10 for sure!!! This is one of my favs
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
To me Shreya Ghoshal is beyond amazing. I think she will surpass Lataji. If she keeps up the pace, she'll easily do this. She will be known as the greatest female playback singer of all-time.
xobile thumbnail

Originally posted by: saq123

Oh my God! In 1 word, d singing was just divine. Quite a tough song, with changes in tempo etc. Extremely good expressions and clarity r hallmarks of a Shreya performance.  I was expecting her to win d national award for this song but she won it for Ye ishq hai instead. Neways dat was a landmark yr 4 Shreya i think as she had gr8 hits in Barso re, Mere Dholna and Ye ishq hai and they were all award worthy performances. So, its d usual score 4m me. Hope she wins😛

Saq bhai, your comments are just too spot on today! Yes I think those two are the best parts of Shreya's singing!
-swati- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shreya and A R Rehman is a killer combination.. I admire both tof them...
The expressions in this song are so good..no words to praise Shreya
This song is simply mesmerizing

score no doubt has to be 10
Edited by swati_mjht - 13 years ago
Hunk101 thumbnail
Another beautiful performance by Shreya. Shreya & ARR combo creates magic.  Besides Barso re I also truly loved Kaise mujhe & Tu meri dost hai. Shreya's Barso re is something special, something unique & great.
So definitely a 10.
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing song!

Shreya marks every tone of the song with her song beautifully. The expressions of happiness are so perfectly gelled with the song. She sings her high notes and lower notes with perfect command and confidence. Energy is well-brought in the song and can easily be felt. Variations are handled delicately. Makes you move along with it. Fantastic performance.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful song selection. I especially loved the opening of the song.

"Na re na re..." and so on! It was beautifully emphasized by Shreya. The music to this song is also very catchy. She had beautiful expressions throughout the song and maintained them till the end.

I espeically loved the part:

"Naa Re Naa Re, Naa Re Naa Re

Naa Re Naa Re, Naa Re Naa Re"

Probably the most catchy line of the song. She sung it beautifully and maintained her voice throw. Her higher notes were also so close to perfection. Although a good song selection, I would have tried finding a stronger song.

The difficulty level is close to high. Def not an easy song to sing, but I think a better song selection could have been chosen. But that's just my thinking. Overall the singing was really well done by Shreya. Her expressions were lovely. Her throw and feel were also so close to perfect. She had the perfect voice for this song and I think no one other than her could have sung this song better. I especially loved the ending of this song. Her singing was just the best during the last few lines. All in all a great song and fabulous singing by her!
p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful song and singing...this totally belongs to Shreya...the voice modulation, the sweet tantalising voice and the throw was all perfect...just loved it to bits...a 10 from me!