Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
By the way has anyone heard of the song mere saathiya sun, when first time I came across it I kind of felt it somewhat resembles mere dholna sun, the singer isnt shreya though she sound similar to her, its pamela jain singing & it was played in shh phir koi hai's intezaar story. Its a nice song. So Just thought of sharing!😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlIrbMYePo0[/YOUTUBE]
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This is truly one of Shreya's Best Song 10/10.

A song which put smile on your face with her sweet voice. 😍
Shreya is one of the best singers of our generation. She truely deserves this. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Ranbir.Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shreyacool

By the way has anyone heard of the song mere saathiya sun, when first time I came across it I kind of felt it somewhat resembles mere dholna sun, the singer isnt shreya though she sound similar to her, its pamela jain singing & it was played in shh phir koi hai's intezaar story. Its a nice song. So Just thought of sharing!😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlIrbMYePo0[/YOUTUBE]

Hey which movie is it? If I am not mistaken the girl dancing is Divyanka the one in dulhan, right? it style & lyrics somewhat resemble mere dholna, even the voice.
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Killer07

No its not from any movie, it used to be played in shh phir koi hai a horror show for few episodes on starone. Actually I used to watch the show so first time when I heard it I felt it resembles to mere dholna somewhat.

somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mere Dholna
Now, this is a song which literally surprised me the first time I heard it. I had not even seen the movie, just listened to this song on a radio channel. And seriously, I was completely blown away by the way Shreya has commanded herself for this song. The listener remains engrossed in each and every move of the singing. The variations, the classical alaaps and the finishing of the notes are clean, accurate and just amazing. This song is by far one of the best songs from Shreya Ghoshal. Her classical expertise are so clearly visible here.

Why did I chose this song for Shreya?
Well, of course, it had to be the best of the best from Shreya, nothing less would have been sufficient for this round. It has has a haunting, mesmrizing quality, it keeps on being played in your mind once you listen carefully to it. The important notable point is that in spite of being in a classical tone, Shreya retains so much freshness in the song. She never lets the expression fade away from the song. The emphasis on each and every word is so well blended and so correct. The sweetness in her tone does not fade away, it in fact gives a new dimension to the expressions of this song.

So, these are the many reasons that made me go for "Mere Dholna", this song and its commendable singing clearly declares that Sherya is definitely a singer worthy of complete admiration and it leaves no reason why she is ruling the Bollywood industry. All the Best to Shreya Ghoshal! 😊

My Score: Of course, nothing less than 10 on 10!

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
A very strong song selection! 9.5/10! Sorry I don't have time to write my entire review!
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
She doesnt deserve below 10 for this one. Its my fav and mera bas chale to I would give her 11/10
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shreya has sang this song just soo beautiful. Her voice is just perfect for this song and I strongly feel only Shreya could have sang this song.
10/10 from my side
musicheals thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Will give her a perfect 10/10 undoubtetly!!
She sang it very beautiful way and really loved it!