Maaneet FF: A Twisted Fate #1: Link Pg. 148

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Everyone!
I'm relatively new to this forum, and I absolutely love this show. I've had this story idea in mind for a long time, and I wanted to know if I should continue this. I'll post the prologue right now, and descriptions and more later.

A Twist of Fate

Prologue:

He looked up when he heard his cabin door slam, only to see a woman standing in front of him, her hands on her hips, and a look of fury across her face.

"Excuse me. Who are you and why did you just enter my cabin without my permission. I'm not going to give any donations to any charities, so you can leave right now" he said, his voice full of irritation at seeing someone barge into his work area.

"Oy! Before you ask me who I am, let me tell you why I'm here. And before you tell me to leave, also know that I will not get out of here without being heard." she replied with a spat, as she sat down in one of the chairs across from him.

"Sigh. Fine. Hurry up and tell me your problem" he replied, rolling his eyes, and wanting to get rid of this nuisance in front of him.

Instantaneously, she responded. "I'm pregnant" as her eyes seemed to bore into his, and she stared back with an intense glare.

"What are you talking about? How can you be pregnant? I've never even seen you before," he answered, his face going from initial shock to confusion then to anger.

She got up, slamming her hands on the desk in front of him. "Who said you were the father? I'm pregnant with your brother's baby."
Edited by Naina2127 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-divya247- thumbnail
interesting prologue. want to see where the story goes from here. cont soon!
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting...............i like this...........

do continue soon..........and if u plan to have a pm list......then please add me to it!!!
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
do continue
yaar
geet is great aate hi shock de diya
bye sumi
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Do CONT N add me 2 Pm list!
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting! Do continue soon and plz add me to your PM list.
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey ...nice ...do continue
and pm me too would love to know how it goes.👍🏼
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting
Continue soon n PM me the whenever you update
Take care
sweet-and-cute thumbnail
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much interesting...plz update soooon...............and pm ker na maaattt bhul na.......