Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
wow SSK I am impressed the way u analysed this song๐Ÿ‘ ....Normally I don't read anybody's comments before I pen mine ....But due to the discussions last time I couldn't help notice ur post....U said it all buddy ....verbatim...
@ xobile...I completely agree with what u said about MM Kreem...
a very very underrated composer and a musical genius according to me ...who can forget the pathos and feel of the songs like  aa bhi ja, kabhi shyam dhale or awarapan banjarapan?..... 

This song also has hit the bull's eye with Shreya rendering it so effortlessly and with so much feel... 
Without much ado let me rate one of my most fav songs of Shreya...More I listen to her more I admire her ...her passion to excel in each and every song is unprecedented ...

I rate this song a perfect.........................10 
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhu.kuhu

wow SSK I am impressed the way u analysed this song๐Ÿ‘ ....Normally I don't read anybody's comments before I pen mine ....But due to the discussions last time I couldn't help notice ur post....U said it all buddy ....verbatim...

@ xobile...I completely agree with what u said about MM Kreem...
a very very underrated composer and a musical genius according to me ...who can forget the pathos and feel of the songs like  aa bhi ja, kabhi shyam dhale or awarapan banjarapan?..... 

This song also has hit the bull's eye with Shreya rendering it so effortlessly and with so much feel... 
Without much ado let me rate one of my most fav songs of Shreya...More I listen to her more I admire her ...her passion to excel in each and every song is unprecedented ...

I rate this song a perfect.........................10 

Thanks

But boy does Shreya have a huge fan following everywhere ๐Ÿ˜†
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssk13809

Thanks
But boy does Shreya have a huge fan following everywhere ๐Ÿ˜†

I think after MKMM , her fan following quadrupled ..I can vouch for myself..๐Ÿ˜†
xobile thumbnail
No 6's and 5's here I see.

So the person who gave a 6/10 or 5/10 to Kavita for 'Mein Vari Vari' either didn't drop by at Shreya's thread, or thought Shreya deserves 1-2 marks more than Kavita.

Hmm...

somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
O my God, 25 10's already there!!!!!!

Shreya has some great fan following I must say!!

But, I want to say this to all the fans of Shreya, that do your job fairly with the the other singers as well when you are voting.

Don't Just vote for Shreya, vote fair marks for the other singers as well. Thanks.
risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poll is closed!

Final Audience Avg: 9.6
Final Judges Avg: 8.5

Final Score: 9.0

For the 3rd straight week, she lead all singers in the audience average.
Edited by risingabove - 14 years ago
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail

Hmmm...I am surprised to observe that actually there is a question as to why people are voting 10, 9  for Shreya ...and If people actually like Shreya's songs thinking she actually sang the song like no other ..then it becomes favoritism or fanatism๐Ÿ˜•.....

I myself had voted 10 for Richa and Chitaji too....and I am sure there are others who rated high for Shreya as well as for other singers ...Had this question was raised for Alisha , Shilpa or Vasundhara I would have understood but every song of Shreya that had been put up here were beautiful and deservedly received mostly 10 or 9 .....

If other singers don't get high marks...Should it mean audience is biased??.....It is difficult for me to fathom this theory....  
xobile thumbnail
@kuhu

The problem is not that people score Shreya highly. It is that all the other singers tend to attract absurdly low scores (e.g. Kavita ji getting 5/6 for Main Vari Vari) whilst Shreya doesn't. That suggests an audience bias to me!
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I guess my score lowered the judges average for Shreya. Although she is a fabulous singer, I kind of feel favoritism is taking over. She def deserves to be in the top 3, but this round truly was Kavita ji's who has finally deserved her rank as number 1!
Ranbir.Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: xobile

@kuhu

The problem is not that people score Shreya highly. It is that all the other singers tend to attract absurdly low scores (e.g. Kavita ji getting 5/6 for Main Vari Vari) whilst Shreya doesn't. That suggests an audience bias to me!

Edited
Edited by Killer07 - 14 years ago