61 not 60 ways to keep love of ur husband

kingallahslave thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

1. Behave like a female, i.e. all the tenderness of a female–a man doesn't want a man for his wife!

2. Dress pleasantly/attractively. If you are a home-maker, don't stay in your sleeping suit all day.

3. Smell good!

4. Don't lay out all your problems on your husband as soon as he walks in. Give him a little mental break.

5. Don't keep asking him, "what are you thinking?"

6. Stop nagging non-stop before Allah ta'ala gives you something really to complain about.

7. Absolutely no talking about your spousal problems to anyone you meet, not even under the pretense of seeking help! If you think you want to solve legitimate marital issues, then go seek counseling with the right person who can give advice in either:

1. Mediate any injustice done so any wrong can be corrected and the couple can reunite in harmony, or

2. Amicable divorce

8. Be kind to your mother-in-law the same way you would like your husband to be kind to your own mother.

9. Learn all the rights and obligations of each other in Islam. Focus on fulfilling your obligations, not demanding your rights

10. Race to the door when he comes home, as if you were waiting for him. Smile and hug him(when u r alone).

11. Keep your house clean, at least to the level that he wants it.

12. Compliment him on the things you know he's not so confident about (looks, intelligence, etc.) This will build his self-esteem.

13. Tell him he's the best husband ever.

14. Call his family often.

15. Give him a simple task to do at home and then thank him when he does it. This will encourage him to do more.

16. When he's talking about something boring, listen and nod your head. Even ask questions to make it seem like you're interested.

17. Encourage him to do good deeds.

18. If he's in a bad mood, give him some space. He'll get over it, insha Allah.

19. Thank him sincerely for providing you with food and shelter. It's a big deal.

20. If he's angry with you and starts yelling, let him yell it out while you're quiet. You will see your fight will end a lot faster. Then when he's calm, you can tell him your side of the story and how you want him to change something.

21. When you're mad at him, don't say "YOU make me furious", rather, "This action makes me upset". Direct your anger to the action and circumstance rather than at him.

22. Remember that your husband has feelings, so take them into consideration.

23. Let him chill with his friends without guilt, especially if they're good guys. Encourage him to go out, so he doesn't feel "cooped up" at home.

24. If your husband is annoyed over a little thing you do (and you can control it), then stop doing it. Really.

25. Learn how to tell him what you expect without him having to guess all the time. Learn to communicate your feelings.

26. Don't get mad over small things. It's not worth it.

27. Make jokes. If you're not naturally funny, go on the internet and read some jokes, and then tell them to him.

28. Tell him you're the best wife ever and compliment yourself on certain things you know you're good at.

29. Learn to make his favorite dish.

30. Don't ever, EVER talk bad about him with friends or family unnecessarily. If they end up agreeing with you, you will see that it hits you back in the face because you get more depressed that you have a bad husband–and other people also think you have a bad husband.

READ REST OF THE ARTICLE HERE!

http://islamgreatreligion.wordpress.com/2010/04/17/61-not-60-ways-to-keep-the-love-of-your-husband/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadia_lahori thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have problem y dont poeple talk about the things men should do in mrrige for wife .The only thing men think is thy have to provide food n shelter n thts all acc to islam which is not alll
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
These are some really good advice. Thank you for sharing.

Sadia, going out and earning the bread is not always easy, you meet 100 types of people, have to cope and deal with them and they're not always according to your taste, that's why it is said that way. Besides, it's not really a matter of course today that men do provide, mostly they insist on sending women out, too, so they don't have to do much.

But, of course, to have a happy marriage, men have to put in equal effort. Men also have to obey certain rules of that sort. Like being good to their wives, not ordering them around unnecessarily, keeping in mind their likes and dislikes and so on. It all goes both ways.
Edited by amy22 - 14 years ago
kingallahslave thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadia_lahori

I have problem y dont poeple talk about the things men should do in mrrige for wife .The only thing men think is thy have to provide food n shelter n thts all acc to islam which is not alll

Assalam Alaykum,

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

No sadia..ji...i post both kind of things...there are post in my website related to how husband shuld love and support his wife...

pls search in website...InshahAllah you will find it..

i posted one more Article ... recently "How to keep your wife happy".

I hope after reading those Articles,you will not say we don't talk about husband duties...

😃

May Allah protect you from all evils,
Ameen

Allah hafiz...