AYESHA TAKIA TO SAY BYE-BYE TO BOLLYWOOD!

burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Ayesha Takia: Goodbye to B'wood?

It may come as a shock to many, but sources are that the voluptuous Ayesha Takia may bid goodbye to Bollywood early next year. Now you may argue that Ayesha hasn't been in films for long and suddenly this decision?

Yes, and not only that, sources add that Ayesha has warned her producers and directors to complete their shooting schedules with her as she won't be available to them after March 2006. Ayesha has confessed that she has a boyfriend named Farhaan who is the son of a big coal trader in Mumbai.

Though she doesn't admit that she would be marrying with him, sources close to her and her boyfriend's families have confirmed it.

But, the industry is shocked to know that Ayesha will not be allowed to act in films after the marriage. Since Ayesha has already asked her producers to complete the shooting of her films by March next, it can be believed that Ayesha has also agreed to end her career in Bollywood after her marriage.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg, shes one of my fav actresses...in such a short time she has made a nice spot for herself in bollywood....its sad to see her go....
charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even i like her acting..........That's really sad.
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thats sad
anyways thanx for sharing
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg 😭 cant believe she is leaving
jasmin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She had said she wanted to perform as a little old lady one day, wierd if this true...I guess love changes everything...