sweety90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys as the forum is getting interesting now days i thought to bring a new topic to discuss.
i want everyone tell about their parents love story whether its arrange or love. doesn't matter. just tell us how they got married and that time situation.
are u ready?
my parents had love marriage and they got married in pak. they knew each other bcz they studied together in islamic school. and then there was huge problem create in the family that they can't marry bcz of their cast and background. but finally everyone accepted them. and now they live happy life.
waiting to hear about ur parents love story so now its ur turn??
plz response.
regards
sweety.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety90 thumbnail
comon guys dont think too much. its not that hard. just decribe if ur parents had arrange marriage or love it would be enough too.
atleast say something.
thanks
sweety.😊
nida_1990 thumbnail
lol....awwwwwwwwww chalo let me start u guys off!!!
ok my parents were an arranged marriage........
  • what it was is dat my dad used to work in a hospital (nurse).
  • my mums neighbours who used to also work in the same hospital.Her mother-in-law got admited in d hospital and my dad initially wanted her daughter's hand.....
  • well, she rejected and that neighbour ofmy mum spoke to my nano that thier is this guy in our hospital blah blah and if u guys r intrested we can call him over for tea etc!!!.
  • i don't think my parents actually met or saw each other😲😕
  • then this is the way my parents got married they had a nikah first on 6th june and den rukhsati on 24 november 1989 and i was born in november 1990 😳!!!.

so ppl dun be shy or anything and now share yours!!!😊it will be appreciated😳

Edited by nida_1990 - 15 years ago