Lollywood Actors Speak !!

Mischeivous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Zara on the selective movies
"Most of the actress are happy by working in many movies, but I really enjoy doing one movie at a time so that I can concentrate on that."
Baber on his roles
"I'm now fed up doing villanous roles and that is why I am giving my self break. Now, I will act as hero also in film. No more villan and negative roles for me now."
Moammer Rana on actors
"I get bugged when I see actors not taking their job seriously. Some of them are so careless, their attitudes are all wrong. They are here for all the wrong reasons. That gets to me."
Nirma on the politics in Lollywood
Nirma on the politics in Lollywood "Modesty be damned. I feel I'm looking like a million bucks right now!"
Meera on her acting capabilities
"I never rehearse. I am a spontaneous actress. I just read my script before the shot and go out there and deliver".
Noor on being compared with Reema
"I don't understand why the media compares me with her. It is really nonsense, while I am a bit new commer, Reema has already been there for a decade. There is no comparison infact but when we are at set, we fight for performance!" .
Sana on her relationship
"I'm not one of those girls who believe in having a clandestine relationship or marriage. Anyway, right now I don't even know whether I'll get married or not. I may just remain single all my life."