Divya Khosle(ab tumhare hawale watan....)

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
Divya Khosla engaged, quits films

By Our Staff

In The News

click for larger view
A Delhi beauty Divya Khosla who succeeded both in modeling as well as in acting in a short time has proved lucky in her personal life too. After a successful stint in modeling for Reliance and some other companies, director Anil Sharma took her in his much-awaited 'Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyon' along with top stars of the tinsel world. The movie will release most likely this month. Her charming beauty and her innocent face coupled with her acting talent in Anil's film got her several film offers. But as luck would have it she had to quit films though for a more fortunate cause. She has already been engaged with the Bhushan Kumar son of late Gulshan Kumar of T-Series at the Vaishno Devi shrine. Divya says that both families attended the ceremony. However, it was kept secret by both the families until the engagement ceremony is over. In fact, the Kumar family had chosen her when she attended the marriage of Gulshan's daughter recently. And Gulshan's family doesn't wish her to continue acting in films. So, Divya has decided to quit films for her marriage. Isn't it Bhushan Kumar's gain and Bollywood's loss!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jammy thumbnail

Ohh please thank god !!! I saw her in ab Tumhare hawale and all she did was cry through out the movie and look sad. I hope she doesnt do that in Bhushan's life πŸ˜†.

Just kidding πŸ˜‰.

I wish them luck. But her leaving bollywood certainly wasnt the loss of bollywood please!!!

Jammy.

damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thats a gud girl πŸ˜›

seriously πŸ‘

luv damsel