Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
oh ya

he is for sure going to disapprove of the proposal once he gets it clear with akshara that she wants to have her career and not just remain as a housewife
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ya too noticed that thing when akshi said that her friends says she should make a career in singing.
His face expression changes suddenly.
He does not want a career oriented woman i guess.
Koi naukrani chahiye jo bas ghar ka kaam kare.....
hatsuyuki-hime thumbnail

Hey everyone😊

Nice to see I wasn't the only one being all paranoid about Rituraj πŸ˜†. In fact, I read the article where Ali Merchant (Rituraj) introduces his character and he said that it's practically love at first sight for him and Akshara but apparently they don't get married due to some 'practical reason'. Unfortunately, having read the article before watching the episode, I spent the entire 30 minutes looking for potential flaws in the guy πŸ˜•
  Weirdly enough though, as the episode went on, I found myself thinking, 'wait a second....he's...he's...PERFECT FOR HER!'😲
 But then, all of a sudden, all sorts of details threw this out of sync. Firstly, there's something strange brewing between the two families or at least on Akshara's father's part what with his reluctance and everything. Secondly, I didn't quite know what to make of it when Rituraj said 'Aapko khana banana nahin aata toh please jaldi se seekh li jiye' πŸ˜• It was kinda disturbing at first because it does sound as though he's after a naukrani as another poster saidπŸ˜† And then this whole singing career thing came along and pretty much blew it for me😭
 It's definitely quite a sensible thing for the producers to have done though - I mean imagine if we got too attached to this guy and ended up wanting to boot Naitik off the show before he even appearsπŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
What a narrow minded person chauvinist this Rituraj guy turned out to be! Goes to show we can never judge a book by it's cover....man, this almost feels scary when you think of arranged marriage....sometimes ppl don't find out these things in time before the wedding....and by then it is too late :S

Interesting also that they showed Akshara's father having slight reservations subconsciously but not being able to understand why.
Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starz4me

When Akshara blurts out that her friends say that she should make career in singing.....did u guys notice how rituraaj's expression change when he repeats the words......singing career.

And when leaving also he wasnt that smiling looking at Akshara....now i think its for sure the reason for their wedding not happening.

what do u guys think ???

yeah..i noticed too...may be this was reason...

Originally posted by: mayur1209

Phoolmati and dhamayanti πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that was too funny. I think the reason might be that he needs to go abroad for business and akshara's parents may not want her to be that far away from them.

If Rajshri finds out that the Rishta may not happen bcoz of a statement made by Akshara she will be really mad at her saying why did you open your mouth!

that's weird...why wud she scold Akshara for this? what is she exactly supposed to say and what not to say? then Rituraj and his family should look for a bride from balika vadhu πŸ˜†
I think Rituraj is a perfect guy...i mean WHo wud say NO to HIM yaar..he's so adorable...yes, every boy and girl today have their priorities...where they match, then only they should say yes for the marriage..

we're imagining a very fairy tale types scenario while the serial is showing  practical story....it happened to me more than once when my marriage was being fixed.....the girl and boy must be very very frank with each other , that's how they can trust each other and say "yes" confidently...i'm sure the creatives will show everything properly..

Charu
starz4me thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi_baby07

Lolz you guys are funny about Rituraj marrying an illiterate ladki. πŸ˜†

Anyways, yeah I totally agree with you all that this might be the reason for the rishta to break.
But I don't understand why Rituraj would say decline the rishta... because Akshi just said that her friends think she should make a career in singing. She hasn't considered it herself, has she...?
I'm just confused on that point.
Can't wait til Naitik enters! 😊

-aisha

I know she mentioned that her friends think like that but Akshara didnt say she wanted it herself.....but with the excitement that she said clearly shows that she might go for it.....and i think that is what Rituraaj's problem was....that she might go for it....even though she didnt say it herself...YET.
starz4me thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_khwaish

that's weird...why wud she scold Akshara for this? what is she exactly supposed to say and what not to say? then Rituraj and his family should look for a bride from balika vadhu πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†