sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Okay ..so this is for Pinecone and all those who are pissed at Armaan for being so easily manipulated by Ruhi …none of this is going to happen in the show but it’s okay ..a girl can dream can’t she .. so here goes … 

Armaan and Ruhi were driving back to the resort after he’d successfully rescued her ..Ruhi was all chirpy and chattering away nineteen to a dozen but Armaan was on pins and needles. He’d been trying Abhira’s number ever since he knew Ruhi was safe, but there was no response. Was she in the clutches of the blackmailer or had she escaped him and was she on the run? How could he have failed his zimmedari as badly as he had? What choice did he have though ? He had almost reached Ruhi’s destination when the call had come and he could not just turn back and run to Abhira. So he had done what he had to with Ruhi but Abhira had remained in his thoughts. A part of his mind told him that she would be safe, she was hulk ki mameri behan after all ..but his conscience prodded back and said he was just making excuses for having failed her badly..he had left her alone when she was in danger, he had failed the woman who had given her life to save his ..what kind of a man was he ..he heard Abhira’s voice in his head asking him to stop watering his guilt ..the voice brought a smile to his face which did not go unnoticed by Ruhi ..she laughed exultantly and said she just wanted to run into his arms when she saw him..even as she tried to put her hand over his, he flinched away and that did not go unnoticed ..but she ignored it since she knew not to push too much when victory was hers anyway .. 

As the car reached the resort, Armaan got off and ran towards the dilapidated building. His heart started pounding when he saw the door was closed. He tried pushing it open but it seemed stuck. He gave it a solid kick, channelising all his frustration, and it opened with a bang. A gust of wind blew in from outside and some papers came flying towards him, hitting him smack on the face ..in your face Armaan ..! 

He hurriedly grabbed one of them while the rest fluttered to the floor. It was a letter, a letter addressed to him from Abhira ..he quickly scanned the page even while beads of frustration trickled down his forehead and seemed to cloud his vision ..

Armaan,

I hope all is well with Ruhi and you have found her and both of you are together. Isn’t this what wanted, Armaan ? I thought we were friends, so why couldn’t you even tell me this to my face? I know what we have is a contract that is due to expire shortly and divorce is the logical conclusion. I am not denying any of this but just wondering why it was so hard for you to not tell me this to my face? I thought we were at least friends but well..anyway I thought I was the WMIG, world’s most intelligent girl you know, but I have been such a fool haven’t I? Ruhi once told me that the answer was right in front of me but I was blind to it. Anyway, when I heard from P.Nanu that Ruhi was in love and had gone to be with him and then I saw the divorce papers, it all clicked in an instant. How well do I know you! You gave up on Ruhi after your family picked her for Rohit, didn’t you? The two of you met in Mussoorie and fell in love. How fitting is it then that your love story is going to restart right here! I am one of the hurdles, I know, but don’t you worry. I have signed the papers that I found in the bag. Your guilt made it impossible for you to ask me but I have spared you the pain. It is done, Armaan, just file it in court and you will be a free man soon. Of course your family is still to be dealt with, but I can’t help you there. You know Dadisa, she might be glad to see the back of me, but she might oppose the two of you coming together just to spite me. So best is for the two of you to deal with your family. They love Ruhi and will surely accept your relationship for her sake if not yours. On another matter, I know you have not signed the contract on money matters but don’t you worry, I will stick to my word and repay every penny of what you spent on me. You asked me why I had so much of a problem taking help, it is because my Mumma taught me to give and only give, the only person I could take from was her and she is not around anymore. It might take a little long and it might come in instalments but your money will be with you as soon as I can make it happen. What else do I say, Armaan, other than advance wishes for a happy married life with Ruhi. In all this, I just have one thing to say. I have immense respect for you as a person and as a lawyer but you have fallen just a notch now. Why did you both do this to Rohit, Armaan ? He was a good man, your beloved brother, why did you both do this to him? There, I have fulfilled my last duty as a member of your household. Spoken out in support of my ex brother-in-law. Good bye Armaan ..

wishing you the best always 

Abhira 

As the paper fell from his trembling fingers, Armaan saw Ruhi dancing around with another set of papers in her hand that she’d picked up from the floor,  the divorce papers. She handed them to him as she continued to speak dreamily of their future together. As Armaan kept looking at the divorce papers, Ruhi grabbed his arm and said they must leave immediately for Udaipur, so they could file the papers in court. Armaan looked at her and back at the papers and in one decisive moment, he tore them to pieces and dropped them all on the ground. A shocked Ruhi protested and asked him if he had lost his mind. Armaan told her he had lost something that he had never known he wanted more than life itself and was going to look tor it.

He ran out of the door, leaving a furious Ruhi behind, and started running down the streets calling out Abhira's name like a mad man.  He ran past a dhobi, who was walking along to the ghat with his kutta in tow. The kutta took a look at Armaan and started making noises that, to the bewildered dhobi, sounded suspiciously like laughter!!!

Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Just loved the letter from Abhira to Armaansmiley27

This is so satisfyingsmiley27

kavya11234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Serves him right.. the last kutta part was nice 👌 

dobbi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka.. 

Itni khushi, itni khushi ke mein kya bolu..smiley42

And last kutta wala scenario ne toh dil jeet liya mera. He deserves that only, but unfortunately him being the ML, everything will be forgotten & forgiven, at the end. 

bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This OS and today's episode.......... has been such a soothing balm to my chaotic heart who feels for Abhimaan. There was so much emotion between the lines in Abhira's letter you penned. 

As usual she talked about everyone, even Armaan... but not even a wee bit about herself, other than the WMIG bit. But talking about others, woh kitna kucch bol gayi apne baare mein. And i feel that is what got to Armaan in your story finally. He read between the lines, and it's what gave him the impetus to tear those D papers to shreds. 

In the episode, his conversation with Ruhi in her bedroom, where he finally said that she only thinks about herself and her dreams.... that was a big suryodaya for him. It is finally dawning on him, that Ruhi does not represent what he seeks in his life partner. For a man like him, to figure that he could be so wrong about a person, is not going to go down well. But by the time that he gets the full implication of it, poor Abhira's heart will be broken for sure. 

Your letter from Abhira, is actually Abhira trying to be brave, and thinking about Armaan, and how to put his life together again. That's her love for him. Her love that wants the best for the man she loves, even if it means breaking her own heart in the process. And Ruhi's love for Armaan is about clinging to him and thinking that life can be happy by force. Fir duniya bhaad mein jaaye. 

I loved smiley27 lovedsmiley27 lovedsmiley27 this OS. Seedha boundary ko paar karta sansani khez chauka. 

It opens up so many positive possibilities for Abhimaan. But the journey to proper yrkkh ki dhoom dhaam shadi is a long one. But I don;t mind, I will wait to relish, Armaan making googly eyes at Abhira in shaadi ka mandap as he puts sindoor in her maang and mangalsutra around her neck, with the full awareness that they both love each other to the moon and back. 

-

much love, light and laughter,
Battu. 

sharadrocks thumbnail

Oh my ..thank you so much for the detailed response you’ve penned ..this has been cathartic in a sense ..although Pinecone pushed me to write it, I think I wrote it as much for myself ..because when a show that you have no control over disappoints you, the only option that you’re left with is to construct an alternate reality in the fictional world ..tuning out is an option but the disappointment still remains within and festers ..as you’ve pointed out, the day Armaan fully sees Ruhi for what she is, his own judgment and understanding will come into question ..not a very comfortable place to be in for a grown man ..so it is going to take him time although he has begun to acknowledge it slowly ..this divorce drama has helped largely in that ..a woman with pride and self-respect will not stoop to the levels that Ruhi has ..much as we all would like to place all our flaws at the doorstep of trauma, some of these are inherent traits that are part of our DNA. I have not seen the previous season but I understand that Ruhi was always jealous and possessive and had to be taught to think differently ..if the corrective process had continued, maybe the inborn trait could still have been contained ..but sadly that was not to be …anyway coming back to Abhira, she is a bundle of joy ..someone you’d want to have in your corner always ..her giving nature is both her strength and weakness though ..because it allows her to easily forgive and forget ..while that is an inherently good quality, it still lays you open to hurt and manipulation repeatedly ..like you, I too am looking forward to the day that Armaan recognizes what a blessing Akshara has bestowed on him in the form of Abhira !

Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago
8Lucky88 thumbnail

Loved reading this…..I don’t think we will see something like this in the show…thanks for writing on it

Please do write more 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you for this. This is exactly what I needed after watching today's episode. It was well written. 

The dhobi ka kutta bit was too good ❤️❤️

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

We need more such FFs. We are in for more heartbreak in this show so please keep writing. Atleast FF mein we can read what we hope would happen. 

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nice one👌 I was getting a bit emotional, curious to know what will happen but the last lines cracked me😅 too good 🙂