mavercs thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Hi all I found this crazy short story book that just came out on Amazon.in I think you guys will like it. Its Called HAMMERHEAD by Marcus Vesters. Check it out. Cheers

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: mavercs

Hi all I found this crazy short story book that just came out on Amazon.in I think you guys will like it. Its Called HAMMERHEAD by Marcus Vesters. Check it out. Cheers

Thanks for sharing! Could you tell us a bit more about HAMMERHEAD by Marcus Vesters? What did you like about it, and what genre is it? A little more info would be great for those of us who are interested in checking it out!

Cheers!

mavercs thumbnail
Part of the description. Multiple meanings within each story beyond the obvious. Hope this helps. this is what its about. Nine fictional stories about individuals, each afflicted with the glorious vapors of eccentricity, living on an indifferent planet where two worlds exist. One, emerging, mixed, stirred, and shaken, with the other, chained to a ball, hesitant to try a delicious cocktail of the true, good, and beautiful. Set within our current global Zeitgeist of shared experience to seek meaning, health, and relationality within ourselves and life around us.